Elmiron and Vaccination site induration - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site induration reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site induration with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Elmiron and have Vaccination site induration?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site induration
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaccination Site Induration
Vaccination site induration has been reported by people with preventive health care, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis (latest reports from 7 Vaccination site induration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site indurationVaccination site induration
Could your condition cause Vaccination site indurationVaccination site induration
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaccination site induration and drugs with ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaccination site induration and Elmiron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaccination Site Induration
- Support group for people who have Vaccination Site Induration
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Disease Progression with Amyloidosis?
- Will you have Serotonergic Syndrome with Oxytocin?
- Will you have Hyperserotonemia with Oxytocin?
- Will you have Serotonin Syndrome with Oxytocin?
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Acne?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Amyloidosis and Disease Progression?
- Support group for people who take Oxytocin and have Serotonergic Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Oxytocin and have Hyperserotonemia?
- Support group for people who take Oxytocin and have Serotonin Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Acne and Muscle Spasms?
- What to expect when you have Amyloidosis and Disease Progression?
- What to expect when you take Oxytocin and have Serotonergic Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Oxytocin and have Hyperserotonemia?
- What to expect when you take Oxytocin and have Serotonin Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Acne and Muscle Spasms?
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.