Elmiron and Vaccination site induration - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site induration reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site induration with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Vaccination site induration while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site induration
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site induration in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaccination Site Induration
Vaccination site induration has been reported by people with preventive health care, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis (latest reports from 9 Vaccination site induration patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site indurationVaccination site induration
Could your condition cause Vaccination site indurationVaccination site induration
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cervical Cord Compression with Psoriasis? - a second ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Canadian Mint drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Itching with Novolog? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Itchiness with Novolog? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pruritus with Novolog? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Monodox - a minute ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Vyvanse - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.