Elmiron and Vaccination site pruritus - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site pruritus reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site pruritus with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaccination site pruritus while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site pruritus
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site pruritus in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaccination Site Pruritus
Vaccination site pruritus (severe itching of the skin at vaccination site) has been reported by people with preventive health care, asthma, colonoscopy (latest reports from 10 Vaccination site pruritus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site pruritusVaccination site pruritus
Could your condition cause Vaccination site pruritusVaccination site pruritus
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux Disease with Exidine? - now
- Will you have Acid Reflux with Exidine? - now
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Exidine? - now
- Will you have Rhinitis with Phenytoin? - now
- Will you have Tooth Decay with Lipitor? - now
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Divalproex, Concerta, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 18 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Dilantin, Keppra for a 55 year old man - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, Garlic, Berberis Vulgaris - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Otezla, Synthroid, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Diovan, Bystolic - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.