Elmiron and Vaccination site pruritus - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccination site pruritus reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccination site pruritus with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccination site pruritus
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccination site pruritus in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaccination site pruritus
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaccination Site Pruritus
Vaccination site pruritus (severe itching of the skin at vaccination site) has been reported by people with preventive health care, asthma, colonoscopy (latest reports from 3 Vaccination site pruritus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccination site pruritusVaccination site pruritus
Could your condition cause Vaccination site pruritusVaccination site pruritus
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaccination Site Pruritus
- Support group for people who have Vaccination Site Pruritus
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Svt with Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide?
- What to expect when you take Azilect and have Hypothyroids?
- Will you have Small Intestinal Obstruction with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Scopolamine drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss with Errin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and have Svt?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Small Intestinal Obstruction?
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and Scopolamine
- Support group for people who take Errin and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Olive Oil and have Palpitations?
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
- I've been taking 6.25 of Valsartan for almost 3 years. I first started with constipation after...
- I have vitiligo since I was 9 years old, (now I am 36y) but I had only a few lesions, when I had my...
- Now I see why Dr now wants a stool sample so they can find blood and put me on some other...
- Do you take omepresole or nexium? They can cause sudo fibromyalgia! I changed to Protonix and my...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.