Elmiron and Vaccine injury - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccine injury reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccine injury with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaccine injury while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccine injury
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccine injury in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaccine injury (latest reports from 1 Vaccine injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Could your condition cause Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Duloxetine Hydrochloride and Macrodantin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Gland Disorder with Azelastine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Abscess Central Nervous System with Magnesium? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Completed Suicide with Ultram? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Prezista? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Mirapex Er, Hydroxyzine, Lyrica, Latuda, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Ibrance - 58 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Aleve - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Valacyclovir, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.