Elmiron and Vaccine injury - from FDA reports
There is no Vaccine injury reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaccine injury with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaccine injury
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaccine injury in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaccine injury
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaccine injury (latest reports from 1 Vaccine injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Could your condition cause Vaccine injuryVaccine injury
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaccine Injury
- Support group for people who have Vaccine Injury
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- What to expect when you take Cortrosyn and have Rachialgia?
- Will you have Diabetes with Loratadine?
- Will you have H1N1 Influenza with Reglan?
- Will you have Low Blood Potassium with Hytrin?
- What to expect when you take Heparin and have Z-E Syndrome?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Diabetes?
- Support group for people who take Reglan and have H1N1 Influenza?
- Support group for people who take Hytrin and have Low Blood Potassium?
- Support group for people who take Colazal and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Intron A and have Renal Failure?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.