Elmiron and Vaginal abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal abscess reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal abscess with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal abscess while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal abscess
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal abscess in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaginal abscess has been reported by people with renal failure chronic, crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, birth control (latest reports from 284 Vaginal abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal abscessVaginal abscess
Could your condition cause Vaginal abscessVaginal abscess
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bacillus Anthracis with Hydroxystilbamidine Isethionate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Post Laminectomy Syndrome with Xeljanz? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Intestinal Obstruction with Naratriptan? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pseudo-Obstruction - Intestinal with Naratriptan? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Paralytic Ileus with Naratriptan? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Cytomel, Nature-throid - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Adderall - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Eligard - 45 minutes ago
- Prediction of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 51 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Marijuana, Alcohol, Percocet - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.