Elmiron and Vaginal abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal abscess reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal abscess with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal abscess
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal abscess has been reported by people with renal failure chronic, crohn's disease, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 259 Vaginal abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal abscessVaginal abscess
Could your condition cause Vaginal abscessVaginal abscess
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Abscess
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Abscess
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Accelerated Hypertension with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Pvt?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Feeling Cold?
- Will you have Weakness with Trilafon?
- Will you have Headache with Ciprofloxacin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Accelerated Hypertension?
- Support group for people who take Trilafon and have Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Ciprofloxacin and have Headache?
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Immunoglobulins Increased?
- Support group for people who take Entresto and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.