Elmiron and Vaginal cellulitis - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal cellulitis reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal cellulitis with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal cellulitis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal cellulitis in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaginal cellulitis
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal cellulitis (vaginal spreading skin infection) has been reported by people with acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), crohn's disease, ovarian cancer, deep venous thrombosis, ulcerative colitis (latest reports from 18 Vaginal cellulitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal cellulitisVaginal cellulitis
Could your condition cause Vaginal cellulitisVaginal cellulitis
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Cellulitis
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Cellulitis
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Painful Urination with Ibuprofen?
- Will you have Insomnia with Nuedexta?
- Will you have Pericarditis with Partial Seizures?
- What to expect when you take Botox and have Device Failure?
- Will you have Adverse Reaction with Ginseng?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Painful Urination?
- Support group for people who take Nuedexta and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who have Partial Seizures and Pericarditis?
- Support group for people who take Ginseng and have Adverse Reaction?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Lack Of Coordination?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.