Elmiron and Vaginal contraceptive device complication - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal contraceptive device complication reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal contraceptive device complication with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Elmiron and have Vaginal contraceptive device complication?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal contraceptive device complication
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication
Vaginal contraceptive device complication has been reported by people with birth control (latest reports from 4 Vaginal contraceptive device complication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal contraceptive device complicationVaginal contraceptive device complication
Could your condition cause Vaginal contraceptive device complicationVaginal contraceptive device complication
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal contraceptive device complication and drugs with ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal contraceptive device complication and Elmiron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic with Gynorest?
- Imodium and Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride drug interaction
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Terbinafine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Urethritis - Chronic with Kombiglyze Xr?
- Will you have Genital Oedema Male with Lisinopril?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gynorest and have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic?
- Support group for people who take Imodium and Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride
- Support group for people who take Terbinafine Hydrochloride and have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Kombiglyze Xr and have Urethritis - Chronic?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Genital Oedema Male?
- What to expect when you take Gynorest and have Thyroid Cancer Metastatic?
- What to expect when you take Imodium and Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride
- What to expect when you take Terbinafine Hydrochloride and have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- What to expect when you take Kombiglyze Xr and have Urethritis - Chronic?
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Genital Oedema Male?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.