Elmiron and Vaginal contraceptive device complication - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal contraceptive device complication reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal contraceptive device complication with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal contraceptive device complication while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal contraceptive device complication
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal contraceptive device complication in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaginal Contraceptive Device Complication
Vaginal contraceptive device complication has been reported by people with birth control (latest reports from 4 Vaginal contraceptive device complication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal contraceptive device complicationVaginal contraceptive device complication
Could your condition cause Vaginal contraceptive device complicationVaginal contraceptive device complication
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Creatinine Increased with Progesterone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Epiglottic Cyst with Tarceva? - 6 seconds ago
- Clozaril and Albuterol drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaundice - Yellow Skin with Xalatan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Yellow Skin And Eyes with Xalatan? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Bactrim - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Protonix, Norco - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Chlorthalidone - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Alendronic Acid - an hour ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Revlimid - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.