Elmiron and Vaginal cyst - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal cyst reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal cyst with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal cyst while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal cyst
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal cyst in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaginal cyst has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, crohn's disease, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 245 Vaginal cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal cystVaginal cyst
Could your condition cause Vaginal cystVaginal cyst
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Lexapro and Glycopyrrolate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Saliva Altered with Nasonex? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Altitude Sickness with Fish Oil? - 5 seconds ago
- Budesonide and Pepcid drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and Lithobid - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lunesta - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Latuda - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate, Mirapex Er, Hydroxyzine, Lyrica, Latuda, Baclofen, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Ibrance - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Sucralfate - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.