Elmiron and Vaginal disorder - from FDA reports
Vaginal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Elmiron. We study 3,148 people who have side effects while taking Elmiron from FDA. Among them, 1 have Vaginal disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal disorder and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
3,148 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Vaginal disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal disorder when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toradol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stadol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atarax: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Trigonitis (a condition of inflammation of the trigone region of the bladder): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hair Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Elmiron and have Vaginal disorder?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal disorder
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 898 Vaginal disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (547 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (381 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal disorder and drugs with ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal disorder and Elmiron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Disorder
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Disorder
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
You may be interested in these posts
- I have noticed hair loss from taking this drug. I have been off the drug and I have seen a little improvement in hair growth. My question is does it grow back and how long does it take. Thanks
- Hello :) was taking elmiron for 2 years for Interstitial Cystitis and i dont remember this side effect happening..i had to stop taking it for a few months due to insurance but, now im on week one starting over and im having lots of muscle spasms. Good to know im not alone..big hugs everybody :)
- I just started taking Elmiron today after being off for 10 years. I asked if Xarelto and Elmiron together were safe and the doctor said yes. Are there anythings I need to prepare myself for or has the combination been ok for others.
- I am on my first bottle taking 3xa day and lately I can't seem to catch a good breath, specially when lying down
- I have been taking Elmiron for 3 weeks now and I have such severe joint /muscle pain. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia long before IC but never in my life felt like this. The pain is head to toe.
- Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract drug interaction
- Lotensin Hct and Bystolic drug interaction
- Will you have Anal Abscess with Targiniq?
- Juniper Oil and Monkshood drug interaction
- Will you have Granuloma with Bursitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract
- Support group for people who take Lotensin Hct and Bystolic
- Support group for people who take Targiniq and have Anal Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Juniper Oil and Monkshood
- Support group for people who have Bursitis and Granuloma?
- What to expect when you take Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract
- What to expect when you take Lotensin Hct and Bystolic
- What to expect when you take Targiniq and have Anal Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Juniper Oil and Monkshood
- What to expect when you have Bursitis and Granuloma?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.