Elmiron and Vaginal disorder - from FDA reports
Vaginal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Elmiron. We study 3,578 people who have side effects while taking Elmiron from FDA. Among them, 1 have Vaginal disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal disorder and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3,578 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Vaginal disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal disorder when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toradol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stadol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clamminess (moist, sticky, and cold to the touch): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vaginal disorder while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal disorder in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaginal disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,031 Vaginal disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (575 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (389 conditions)
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Exophthalmos with Plmw? - now
- Will you have Gallbladder Attack with Povidone Iodine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Basal Cell Carcinoma with Veregen? - 6 seconds ago
- Mastika and Paeonia Albiflora drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Mania with Crestor? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Luvox - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Pregabalin - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Mirena - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Atripla - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.