Elmiron and Vaginal disorder - from FDA reports
Vaginal disorder is reported only by a few people who take Elmiron. We study 3,148 people who have side effects while taking Elmiron from FDA. Among them, 1 have Vaginal disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Vaginal disorder and more.
3,148 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Vaginal disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vaginal disorder when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toradol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stadol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clamminess (moist, sticky, and cold to the touch): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal disorder
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal disorder in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaginal disorder
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, birth control, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 898 Vaginal disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (551 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal disorderVaginal disorder (384 conditions)
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Disorder
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Disorder
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
You may be interested in these posts
- A bike ride just caused a flareup.
- Help/ locked. Up under A Federal DOCD ORDER / I AM IRISH NOT A CHINAESE ILLIGAL. NOE SO SICK NO REAL HOSPITAL, DOCTOR JUST BAYLOR SCOTT AND WHITE TEMPLE TEXAS " EVERY MINUATE I GET WORSE NO STOPPING? CRPS / PLUS GOD BLESS
- I've been taking elmiron for not quite a week, and although I have noticed some improvement in dealing with pain,I do find that the pain due to constipation has increased. I've been walking ND trying to eat right. Do these symptoms ever go away?
- As a female age 63 who is taking Elmiron and who's hair is falling out i want to know how bad will this get and will it ever stop ? without this drug, I am in constant pain
- I have noticed hair loss from taking this drug. I have been off the drug and I have seen a little improvement in hair growth. My question is does it grow back and how long does it take. Thanks
- Will you have Pars Planitis with Truvada?
- Will you have Tinnitus with Copegus?
- Will you have Papillary Thyroid Cancer with Mycophenolate Mofetil?
- Will you have Hyperhidrosis with Cider Vinegar?
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Viread?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Truvada and have Pars Planitis?
- Support group for people who take Copegus and have Tinnitus?
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Papillary Thyroid Cancer?
- Support group for people who take Cider Vinegar and have Hyperhidrosis?
- Support group for people who take Viread and have Muscle Cramps?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.