Elmiron and Vaginal exfoliation - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal exfoliation reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal exfoliation with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal exfoliation
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal exfoliation in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaginal exfoliation
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal exfoliation (removal of the oldest dead skin cells from the vagina) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, fibromyalgia, vaginal infection, depression, bronchitis (latest reports from 24 Vaginal exfoliation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal exfoliationVaginal exfoliation
Could your condition cause Vaginal exfoliationVaginal exfoliation
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Exfoliation
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Exfoliation
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- What to expect when you take Hctz and have Kidney Transplant Rejection?
- Will you have Faecal Volume Decreased with Xarelto?
- Will you have Ipf with Coenzyme Q10?
- Will you have Vertigo with Stromectol?
- Pantoprazole and Metrogel drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xarelto and have Faecal Volume Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Coenzyme Q10 and have Ipf?
- Support group for people who take Stromectol and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Pantoprazole and Metrogel
- Support group for people who take Azathioprine and have T1Dm?
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.