Elmiron and Vaginal fistula - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal fistula reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal fistula with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal fistula in Elmiron
- Subscribe to monitor Elmiron
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal fistula
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal fistula (fistula or abnormal connection between the rectum and the vagina) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, cervix carcinoma, hypothyroidism (latest reports from 225 Vaginal fistula patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal fistulaVaginal fistula
Could your condition cause Vaginal fistulaVaginal fistula
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Fistula
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Fistula
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
- Will you have Metabolic Syndrome with Atripla?
- Colchicine and Zopiclone drug interaction
- Will you have Constipation with Meloxicam?
- Will you have Ocular Hypertension with High Blood Pressure?
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Prilosec?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Atripla and have Metabolic Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Colchicine and Zopiclone
- Support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Constipation?
- Support group for people who have High Blood Pressure and Ocular Hypertension?
- Support group for people who take Prilosec and have Withdrawal Syndrome?
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.