Elmiron and Vaginal haematoma - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal haematoma reported by people who take Elmiron yet. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal haematoma with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal haematoma while taking Elmiron?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal haematoma
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal haematoma in Elmiron
You are not alone:
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,831 users)
Vaginal haematoma (localized collection of blood around vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, crohn's disease, stroke (latest reports from 51 Vaginal haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal haematomaVaginal haematoma
Could your condition cause Vaginal haematomaVaginal haematoma
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,580 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Green Tea Extract and Q-Gesic drug interaction - now
- Will you have Injection Site Bruising with Enbrel? - now
- Will you have Hypertension with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Htn with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Hbp with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.