Elmiron and Vaginal haemorrhage - from FDA reports
Vaginal haemorrhage is found among people who take Elmiron, especially for people who are 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lamictal, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal haemorrhage with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,148 people who have side effects when taking Elmiron from FDA, and is updated regularly.
3,148 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 14 people (0.44%) have Vaginal haemorrhage
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Elmiron when people have Vaginal haemorrhage *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal haemorrhage when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 30.77 %
- 30-39: 30.77 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 7.69 %
- 60+: 15.38 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- Birth Control: 3 people, 21.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 14.29%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 7.14%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 7.14%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 3 people, 21.43%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 14.29%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 14.29%
- Ambien: 2 people, 14.29%
- Lorazepam: 2 people, 14.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 21.43%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 2 people, 14.29%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 14.29%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 14.29%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal haemorrhage
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal haemorrhage in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaginal haemorrhage
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal haemorrhage (vaginal bleeding) has been reported by people with birth control, endometriosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 28,747 Vaginal haemorrhage patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal haemorrhageVaginal haemorrhage (1,707 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal haemorrhageVaginal haemorrhage (1,459 conditions)
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Haemorrhage
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Haemorrhage
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
You may be interested in these posts
- A bike ride just caused a flareup.
- Help/ locked. Up under A Federal DOCD ORDER / I AM IRISH NOT A CHINAESE ILLIGAL. NOE SO SICK NO REAL HOSPITAL, DOCTOR JUST BAYLOR SCOTT AND WHITE TEMPLE TEXAS " EVERY MINUATE I GET WORSE NO STOPPING? CRPS / PLUS GOD BLESS
- I've been taking elmiron for not quite a week, and although I have noticed some improvement in dealing with pain,I do find that the pain due to constipation has increased. I've been walking ND trying to eat right. Do these symptoms ever go away?
- As a female age 63 who is taking Elmiron and who's hair is falling out i want to know how bad will this get and will it ever stop ? without this drug, I am in constant pain
- I have noticed hair loss from taking this drug. I have been off the drug and I have seen a little improvement in hair growth. My question is does it grow back and how long does it take. Thanks
- Will you have Disorientation with Calcium?
- What to expect when you take Advil Liqui-Gels and Cipro
- Will you have Ddd with Lyrica?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Rash?
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Genvoya?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Calcium and have Disorientation?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Ddd?
- Support group for people who take Genvoya and have Panic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ampyra and have Hyperkalemia?
- Support group for people who take Pravastatin Sodium and have Irregular Heartbeat?
- Pain all the time. Anyone have any success in reducing it?
- Anyone found anything that helps this miserable pain?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.