Elmiron and Vaginal hysterectomy - from FDA reports
Vaginal hysterectomy is found among people who take Elmiron, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal hysterectomy with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,148 people who have side effects when taking Elmiron from FDA, and is updated regularly.
3,148 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 6 people (0.19%) have Vaginal hysterectomy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Elmiron when people have Vaginal hysterectomy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vaginal hysterectomy when taking Elmiron *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal hysterectomy when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 16.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 16.67%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 1 person, 16.67%
- Depression: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Percocet: 2 people, 33.33%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 33.33%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 16.67%
- Horizant: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nuvigil: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected: 1 person, 16.67%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved: 1 person, 16.67%
- Pelvic Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Vaginal hysterectomy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Vaginal hysterectomy in Elmiron
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Elmiron and Vaginal hysterectomy
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal hysterectomy has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,081 Vaginal hysterectomy patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy (848 drugs)
Could your condition cause Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy (892 conditions)
Elmiron side effects
- Elmiron side effects (3,150 reports)
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Elmiron and have Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Support group for people who have Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Support group for people who take Elmiron
You may be interested in these posts
- A bike ride just caused a flareup.
- Help/ locked. Up under A Federal DOCD ORDER / I AM IRISH NOT A CHINAESE ILLIGAL. NOE SO SICK NO REAL HOSPITAL, DOCTOR JUST BAYLOR SCOTT AND WHITE TEMPLE TEXAS " EVERY MINUATE I GET WORSE NO STOPPING? CRPS / PLUS GOD BLESS
- I've been taking elmiron for not quite a week, and although I have noticed some improvement in dealing with pain,I do find that the pain due to constipation has increased. I've been walking ND trying to eat right. Do these symptoms ever go away?
- As a female age 63 who is taking Elmiron and who's hair is falling out i want to know how bad will this get and will it ever stop ? without this drug, I am in constant pain
- I have noticed hair loss from taking this drug. I have been off the drug and I have seen a little improvement in hair growth. My question is does it grow back and how long does it take. Thanks
- Will you have Painful Chest with Imbruvica?
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Brilinta?
- Will you have Allergy with Zoloft?
- Will you have Breast Tenderness with Crestor?
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Stomatitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Imbruvica and have Painful Chest?
- Support group for people who take Brilinta and have Tingling And Numbness?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Allergy?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Breast Tenderness?
- Support group for people who have Stomatitis and Skin Redness Or Inflammation?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.