Elmiron and Vaginal hysterectomy - from FDA reports
Vaginal hysterectomy is found among people who take Elmiron, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Vaginal hysterectomy with Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,148 people who have side effects when taking Elmiron from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
3,148 people reported to have side effects when taking Elmiron.
Among them, 6 people (0.19%) have Vaginal hysterectomy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Elmiron when people have Vaginal hysterectomy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 100 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vaginal hysterectomy when taking Elmiron *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Vaginal hysterectomy when taking Elmiron *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sinusitis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 16.67%)
- Headache (1 person, 16.67%)
- Endometriosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Depression (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (2 people, 33.33%)
- Cymbalta (2 people, 33.33%)
- Tramadol And Acetaminophen (1 person, 16.67%)
- Centrum (1 person, 16.67%)
- Buscopan (1 person, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved (1 person, 16.67%)
- Endometriosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 16.67%)
- Adverse Event (1 person, 16.67%)
- Abdominal Discomfort (1 person, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Vaginal hysterectomy when taking Elmiron?
- Check symptoms - is vaginal hysterectomy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaginal hysterectomy and drugs with ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaginal hysterectomy and Elmiron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,401 users)
Vaginal hysterectomy has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,081 Vaginal hysterectomy patients).
Browse all side effects of Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy
Could your condition cause Vaginal hysterectomyVaginal hysterectomy
What would happen?
User posts to the study
Hello :) was taking elmiron for 2 years for Interstitial Cystitis and i dont remember this side effect happening..i had to stop taking it for a few months due to insurance but, now im on week one starting over and im having lots of muscle spasms. Good to know im not alone..big hugs everybody :)
I just started taking Elmiron today after being off for 10 years. I asked if Xarelto and Elmiron together were safe and the doctor said yes. Are there anythings I need to prepare myself for or has the combination been ok for others.
I have been taking Elmiron for 3 weeks now and I have such severe joint /muscle pain. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia long before IC but never in my life felt like this. The pain is head to toe.