Who have Albuminuria with Emtriva - from FDA reports
Albuminuria is found among people who take Emtriva, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Viread, and have Hiv infection. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,147 people who have side effects when taking Emtriva from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
1,147 people reported to have side effects when taking Emtriva.
Among them, 6 people (0.52%) have Albuminuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Emtriva when people have Albuminuria *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Albuminuria when taking Emtriva *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Albuminuria when taking Emtriva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 83.33 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 6 people, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (lungs tuberculosis): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hepatitis B: 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viread: 6 people, 100.00%
- Kaletra: 3 people, 50.00%
- Rimifon: 2 people, 33.33%
- Reyataz: 1 person, 16.67%
- Norvir: 1 person, 16.67%
- Elavil: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bactrim Ds: 1 person, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 66.67%
- Glycosuria (excretion of glucose into the urine): 3 people, 50.00%
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome (immune recovery syndrome): 2 people, 33.33%
- Fanconi Syndrome Acquired (self developed genetic disease of kidney damage due to defective transport system): 2 people, 33.33%
- Renal Tubular Disorder (disease of kidney tubules): 1 person, 16.67%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (hiv)): 1 person, 16.67%
- Bacillus Infection: 1 person, 16.67%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bacterial Test Positive: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Albuminuria while taking Emtriva?
You are not alone:
Emtriva has active ingredients of emtricitabine. (latest outcomes from Emtriva 1,191 users)
Albuminuria (albumin is present in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, colorectal cancer metastatic, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 12,533 Albuminuria patients).
Drugs that are associated with AlbuminuriaAlbuminuria (1,636 drugs)
Could your condition cause AlbuminuriaAlbuminuria (1,393 conditions)
Emtriva side effects
- Emtriva side effects (1,147 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Emtrivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pleura Carcinoma with Entresto? - now
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Herniation with Lasix? - now
- Creon and N-3 Fatty Acids drug interaction - a second ago
- Valproate Sodium and Magnesium Oxide drug interaction - a second ago
- Women aged 50-59 who have Seizures with Cialis - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Pressure Orthostatic Abnormal with Clonidine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Manganese? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Manganese? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Aches with Manganese? - 4 seconds ago
- Atarax and Lactobacillus Casei Sp Rhamnosus drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.