Who have Urine albumin with Emtriva - from FDA reports
Urine albumin is found among people who take Emtriva, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Viread, and have Hiv infection. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,185 people who have side effects when taking Emtriva from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,185 people reported to have side effects when taking Emtriva.
Among them, 8 people (0.68%) have Urine albumin
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Emtriva when people have Urine albumin *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urine albumin when taking Emtriva *:
- female: 37.5 %
- male: 62.5 %
Age of people who have Urine albumin when taking Emtriva *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 87.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection: 8 people, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis (lungs tuberculosis): 1 person, 12.50%
- Hepatitis B: 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viread: 6 people, 75.00%
- Kaletra: 3 people, 37.50%
- Rimifon: 2 people, 25.00%
- Darunavir: 2 people, 25.00%
- Reyataz: 1 person, 12.50%
- Norvir: 1 person, 12.50%
- Elavil: 1 person, 12.50%
- Bactrim Ds: 1 person, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Glycosuria (excretion of glucose into the urine): 5 people, 62.50%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 50.00%
- Fanconi Syndrome Acquired (self developed genetic disease of kidney damage due to defective transport system): 4 people, 50.00%
- Hypophosphataemia (electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood): 3 people, 37.50%
- Blood Uric Acid Decreased: 3 people, 37.50%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Urine Uric Acid Increased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Deoxypyridinoline Urine Increased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased: 2 people, 25.00%
- Blood Creatine Increased: 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Urine albumin while taking Emtriva?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urine albumin
- Subscribe to monitor Urine albumin in Emtriva
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Emtriva and have Urine albumin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Emtriva has active ingredients of emtricitabine. (latest outcomes from Emtriva 1,191 users)
Urine albumin has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, colorectal cancer metastatic, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 12,979 Urine albumin patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urine albuminUrine albumin (1,685 drugs)
Could your condition cause Urine albuminUrine albumin (1,391 conditions)
Emtriva side effects
- Emtriva side effects (1,185 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Emtrivaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Casodex and Valencia Orange drug interaction - now
- Will you have Idiopathic Fibrous Hyperplasia with Treanda? - a second ago
- Will you have Jaw - Broken Or Dislocated with L-2,6-Diaminohexanoic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Genital Herpes with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hsv-2 with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hsv2 with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpesvirus 2 with Wellbutrin Xl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpes - Genital with Wellbutrin Xl? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpes Simplex - Genital with Wellbutrin Xl? - 4 seconds ago
- Phenylalanine and Kale drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Atenolol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Aubagio - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.