Who have Keloid scar with Enalapril maleate - from FDA reports
Keloid scar is reported only by a few people who take Enalapril Maleate. We study 27,508 people who have side effects while taking Enalapril maleate from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keloid scar. Find out below who they are, when they have Keloid scar and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
27,508 people reported to have side effects when taking Enalapril maleate.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Keloid scar
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keloid scar when taking Enalapril maleate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keloid scar when taking Enalapril maleate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cyclosporine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Azathioprine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Papilloma (a general medical term for a tumour of the skin or mucous membrane with finger-like projections): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keloid scar while taking Enalapril maleate?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keloid scar
- Subscribe to monitor Keloid scar in Enalapril maleate
You are not alone:
Enalapril maleate has active ingredients of enalapril maleate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Enalapril maleate 28,377 users)
Keloid scar (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, eczema, high blood pressure (latest reports from 648 Keloid scar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keloid scarKeloid scar (446 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keloid scarKeloid scar (312 conditions)
Enalapril maleate side effects
- Enalapril maleate side effects (27,512 reports)
Browse all side effects of Enalapril maleatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypoaesthesia with Climara? - 2 seconds ago
- Miralax and C12 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sweating with Diuretic Effect? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness And Tingling with Tylenol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Tylenol? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.