Enbrel and Weight gain poor - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Weight gain poor is found among people who take Enbrel, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Enbrel and have Weight gain poor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 652,272 people who have side effects when taking Enbrel from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
652,272 people reported to have side effects when taking Enbrel.
Among them, 33 people (0.01%) have Weight gain poor.
What is Enbrel?
Enbrel has active ingredients of etanercept. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 654,018 Enbrel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Weight gain poor?
Weight gain poor is found to be associated with 854 drugs and 525 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Enbrel and Weight gain poor reports submitted per year:
Time on Enbrel when people have Weight gain poor *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 27.27 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.09 %
- 1 - 2 years: 36.36 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 27.27 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Enbrel *:
- female: 78.12 %
- male: 21.88 %
Age of people who have Weight gain poor when taking Enbrel *:
- 0-1: 13.79 %
- 2-9: 6.9 %
- 10-19: 3.45 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 24.14 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 10.34 %
- 60+: 41.38 %
Common drugs people take besides Enbrel *:
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 9.09%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 9.09%
- Plavix: 2 people, 6.06%
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 6.06%
- Leflunomide: 2 people, 6.06%
- Nuvigil: 2 people, 6.06%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 6.06%
- Copaxone: 2 people, 6.06%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 2 people, 6.06%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 6.06%
Common side effects people have besides Weight gain poor *:
- Pain: 9 people, 27.27%
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 18.18%
- Gait Disturbance: 6 people, 18.18%
- Weight Decreased: 4 people, 12.12%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 4 people, 12.12%
- Premature Delivery: 4 people, 12.12%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 4 people, 12.12%
- Gestational Diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy): 4 people, 12.12%
- Diabetes: 4 people, 12.12%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 9.09%
Common conditions people have *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 4 people, 12.12%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 6.06%
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (joint inflammation in children due to systemic disease): 2 people, 6.06%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 6.06%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 6.06%
- Depression: 2 people, 6.06%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 2 people, 6.06%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 3.03%
- Pertussis (whooping cough: a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane): 1 person, 3.03%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 3.03%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Enbrel and have Weight gain poor?Check whether Weight gain poor is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Weight gain poor and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of etanercept:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Enbrel:
- Enbrel (654,018 reports)
Common Enbrel side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 90,931 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 56,708 reports
- Joint pain: 49,616 reports
- Pain: 47,830 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 32,388 reports
- Rashes (redness): 29,304 reports
Browse all side effects of Enbrel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Weight gain poor treatments and more:
- Weight gain poor (3,025 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Weight gain poor:
- Weight gain poor in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Weight gain poor in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Weight gain poor in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Weight gain poor:
All the drugs that are associated with Weight gain poor:
- Weight gain poor (854 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Weight gain poor:
- Depression: 145 reports
- Crohn's disease: 121 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 115 reports
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: 106 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Weight gain poor:
- Weight gain poor (525 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on etanercept (the active ingredients of Enbrel) and Enbrel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Lung Adenocarcinoma Metastatic - 8 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Kounis Syndrome - 16 seconds ago
- Brilinta and Blood Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Singulair and Macrobid drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Pain and Wound Secretion - 29 seconds ago
- Abnormal Weight Gain and Headache - 31 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Actemra drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Psychotic Disorder and Ventricular Dyskinesia - 47 seconds ago
- Ganirelix Acetate Injection and Famotidine drug interaction - 50 seconds ago