Enoxaparin sodium and Skin ulcer - from FDA reports
Skin ulcer is found among people who take Enoxaparin sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Furosemide, and have Hyperparathyroidism secondary. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,736 people who have side effects when taking Enoxaparin sodium from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
11,736 people reported to have side effects when taking Enoxaparin sodium.
Among them, 25 people (0.21%) have Skin ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Enoxaparin sodium when people have Skin ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 33.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 33.33 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin ulcer when taking Enoxaparin sodium *:
- female: 54.17 %
- male: 45.83 %
Age of people who have Skin ulcer when taking Enoxaparin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5 %
- 30-39: 5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 16.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 16.00%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 4 people, 16.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 4 people, 16.00%
- Hyperparathyroidism Secondary (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium-secondary): 4 people, 16.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Pantoprazole: 6 people, 24.00%
- Furosemide: 6 people, 24.00%
- Pantoprazole Sodium: 5 people, 20.00%
- Sertraline Hydrochloride: 5 people, 20.00%
- Morphine: 5 people, 20.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breast Discomfort: 8 people, 32.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 8 people, 32.00%
- Rashes (redness): 6 people, 24.00%
- Fall: 6 people, 24.00%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 5 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Skin ulcer while taking Enoxaparin sodium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Skin ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Skin ulcer in Enoxaparin sodium
You are not alone:
Enoxaparin sodium has active ingredients of enoxaparin sodium. It is often used in deep venous thrombosis. (latest outcomes from Enoxaparin sodium 11,799 users)
Skin ulcer has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 18,537 Skin ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Skin ulcerSkin ulcer (1,749 drugs)
Could your condition cause Skin ulcerSkin ulcer (1,277 conditions)
Enoxaparin sodium side effects
- Enoxaparin sodium side effects (11,739 reports)
Browse all side effects of Enoxaparin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Arteriovenous Fistula Infection with L-Glutamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Twin Pregnancy with Lisinopril? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Earlobe Creases with Vyvanse? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Myasthenia Gravis Crisis with Acidophilus? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tailbone Trauma with Obstructed Airway? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Nexium 24hr, Prednisone, Amoxil - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Lysine, Prozac - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Cetirizine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Biotin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Prozac - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.