Entocort ec and Muscle twitching - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle twitching is found among people who take Entocort ec, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Entocort ec and have Muscle twitching. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,899 people who have side effects when taking Entocort ec from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,899 people reported to have side effects when taking Entocort ec.
Among them, 7 people (0.24%) have Muscle twitching.
What is Entocort ec?
Entocort ec has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 3,137 Entocort ec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Muscle twitching?
Muscle twitching is found to be associated with 2,402 drugs and 1,791 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Entocort ec and Muscle twitching reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Entocort ec *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Entocort ec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Common drugs people take besides Entocort ec *:
- Remicade: 4 people, 57.14%
- Prozac: 3 people, 42.86%
- Xanax: 3 people, 42.86%
- Imodium: 3 people, 42.86%
- Carafate: 3 people, 42.86%
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 42.86%
- Questran: 3 people, 42.86%
- Dexilant: 3 people, 42.86%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 14.29%
- Jakafi: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Muscle twitching *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 57.14%
- Head Injury: 4 people, 57.14%
- Diarrhea: 4 people, 57.14%
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 3 people, 42.86%
- Depression: 3 people, 42.86%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 42.86%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 42.86%
- Oral Herpes (viral infection of mouth): 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 42.86%
- Eye Swelling: 3 people, 42.86%
Common conditions people have *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 42.86%
- Depression: 3 people, 42.86%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 14.29%
- Renal Disorder (kidney disease): 1 person, 14.29%
- Prostatic Disorder: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Entocort ec and have Muscle twitching?Check whether Muscle twitching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Muscle twitching and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of budesonide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Entocort ec:
- Entocort ec (3,137 reports)
Common Entocort ec side effects:
- Diarrhea: 312 reports
- Crohn's disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 306 reports
- Abdominal pain: 191 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 184 reports
- Pain: 174 reports
- Rashes (redness): 170 reports
- Weight decreased: 151 reports
- Joint pain: 148 reports
Browse all side effects of Entocort ec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Muscle twitching treatments and more:
- Muscle twitching (25,905 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle twitching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle twitching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle twitching:
- Lyrica: 1,048 reports
- Gabapentin: 921 reports
- Cymbalta: 746 reports
- Aspirin: 736 reports
- Prednisone: 701 reports
- Zoloft: 653 reports
- Omeprazole: 633 reports
- Seroquel: 585 reports
- Lisinopril: 581 reports
- Abilify: 573 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching (2,402 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle twitching:
- Depression: 1,719 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,403 reports
- Pain: 975 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 895 reports
- High blood pressure: 648 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching (1,791 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on budesonide (the active ingredients of Entocort ec) and Entocort ec (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amlodipine and Chapped Lips - a second ago
- Xyzal and Rebif drug interaction - a second ago
- Nitrous Oxide W/ Oxygen vs. Zanaflex - 4 seconds ago
- Prazosin Hydrochloride vs. Nicardipine Hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride And Promethazine Hydrochloride vs. Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride - 8 seconds ago
- Sular vs. Clonazepam - 12 seconds ago
- Restrictive Pulmonary Disease and moderna covid vaccine - 14 seconds ago
- Risperidone vs. Tenex - 16 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide vs. Quetiapine Fumarate - 18 seconds ago
- Probenecid And Colchicine and Hypertriglyceridaemia - 18 seconds ago