Entyvio and Proctalgia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Proctalgia is found among people who take Entyvio, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Entyvio and have Proctalgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,116 people who have side effects when taking Entyvio from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,116 people reported to have side effects when taking Entyvio.
Among them, 66 people (0.36%) have Proctalgia.
What is Entyvio?
Entyvio has active ingredients of vedolizumab. It is often used in crohn's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 18,221 Entyvio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Proctalgia?
Proctalgia (pain in the rectum) is found to be associated with 1,210 drugs and 713 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Entyvio and Proctalgia reports submitted per year:
Time on Entyvio when people have Proctalgia *:
- < 1 month: 40 %
- 1 - 6 months: 40 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Proctalgia when taking Entyvio *:
- female: 59.02 %
- male: 40.98 %
Age of people who have Proctalgia when taking Entyvio *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 21.21 %
- 40-49: 6.06 %
- 50-59: 60.61 %
- 60+: 3.03 %
Common drugs people take besides Entyvio *:
- Humira: 35 people, 53.03%
- Morphine: 20 people, 30.30%
- Flagyl: 19 people, 28.79%
- Versed: 18 people, 27.27%
- Remicade: 18 people, 27.27%
- Pentasa: 17 people, 25.76%
- Diflucan: 17 people, 25.76%
- Dilaudid: 16 people, 24.24%
- Cortenema: 15 people, 22.73%
- Bactrim: 15 people, 22.73%
Common side effects people have besides Proctalgia *:
- Diarrhea: 49 people, 74.24%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 31 people, 46.97%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 30 people, 45.45%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 28 people, 42.42%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 27 people, 40.91%
- Abdominal Pain: 23 people, 34.85%
- Headache (pain in head): 23 people, 34.85%
- Abnormal Faeces (abnormal stool): 23 people, 34.85%
- Constipation: 21 people, 31.82%
- Rashes (redness): 21 people, 31.82%
Common conditions people have *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 18 people, 27.27%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 15 people, 22.73%
- Sedation: 9 people, 13.64%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 6 people, 9.09%
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma (cancer tumour that arise from cells of the endocrine (hormonal) and nervous systems): 6 people, 9.09%
- Diabetes: 6 people, 9.09%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 5 people, 7.58%
- Pancreatic Enzyme Abnormality: 3 people, 4.55%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 3.03%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 2 people, 3.03%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Entyvio and have Proctalgia?Check whether Proctalgia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Proctalgia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vedolizumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Entyvio:
- Entyvio (18,221 reports)
Common Entyvio side effects:
Browse all side effects of Entyvio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Proctalgia treatments and more:
- Proctalgia (7,736 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Proctalgia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Proctalgia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Proctalgia:
All the drugs that are associated with Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia (1,210 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Proctalgia:
All the conditions that are associated with Proctalgia:
- Proctalgia (713 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vedolizumab (the active ingredients of Entyvio) and Entyvio (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triazolam and Terminal Insomnia - 5 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Cytotoxic Oedema - 7 seconds ago
- Meropenem and Haemarthrosis - 14 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Fml Forte drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Yaz and Cardiac Valve Disease - 16 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Carvedilol drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women - 18 seconds ago
- Anusol Hc and Nerve Injury - 23 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Faecal Vomiting - 23 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole Sodium and Cisplatin drug interaction - 23 seconds ago