Who have Itching in the groin with Epipen - from FDA reports
Itching in the groin is reported only by a few people who take Epipen. We study 14,815 people who have side effects while taking Epipen from FDA. Among them, 2 have Itching in the groin. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching in the groin and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
14,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Epipen.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Itching in the groin
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching in the groin when taking Epipen *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Itching in the groin when taking Epipen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lactose Intolerance (inability to digest lactose): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypovitaminosis (any of several diseases caused by deficiency of one or more vitamins): 1 person, 50.00%
- Allergy To Arthropod Sting: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lemtrada: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lialda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eosinophil Percentage Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cervix Carcinoma (cancer of cervix): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Csf Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Csf Test Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Culture Urine Positive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Itching in the groin while taking Epipen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Itching in the groin
- Subscribe to monitor Itching in the groin in Epipen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Epipen and have Itching in the groin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Epipen has active ingredients of epinephrine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Epipen 14,867 users)
Itching in the groin
Itching in the groin has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, psoriasis (latest reports from 835 Itching in the groin patients).
Drugs that are associated with Itching in the groinItching in the groin (560 drugs)
Could your condition cause Itching in the groinItching in the groin (349 conditions)
Epipen side effects
- Epipen side effects (14,821 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Epipena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Epipen to similar drugs:
- Epipen vs Allegra
- Epipen vs Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
- Epipen vs Clarinex
- Epipen vs Prednisone
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Lock with Cardizem? - now
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Theophylline-Sr? - a second ago
- Will you have Depression with Theophylline-Sr? - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Capillaritis with Cialis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Leukocytosis with Aldactone? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Discharge From The Vagina with Lactulose? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Discharge with Lactulose? - 9 seconds ago
- Prozac and Butalbital, Aspirin And Caffeine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Hypokalaemic Syndrome with Unasyn - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Periungual Warts with Buspar? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Saw Palmetto - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 10 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.