Who have Ringworm - groin with Epipen - from FDA reports
Ringworm - groin is reported only by a few people who take Epipen. We study 14,815 people who have side effects while taking Epipen from FDA. Among them, 2 have Ringworm - groin. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringworm - groin and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
14,815 people reported to have side effects when taking Epipen.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Ringworm - groin
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ringworm - groin when taking Epipen *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ringworm - groin when taking Epipen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 50.00%
- Lactose Intolerance (inability to digest lactose): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypovitaminosis (any of several diseases caused by deficiency of one or more vitamins): 1 person, 50.00%
- Allergy To Arthropod Sting: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lemtrada: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 50.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 50.00%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 50.00%
- Colace: 1 person, 50.00%
- Crestor: 1 person, 50.00%
- Imodium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lialda: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wound: 1 person, 50.00%
- Eosinophil Percentage Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cervix Carcinoma (cancer of cervix): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Csf Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Csf Test Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Culture Urine Positive: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ringworm - groin while taking Epipen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ringworm - groin
- Subscribe to monitor Ringworm - groin in Epipen
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Epipen and have Ringworm - groin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Epipen has active ingredients of epinephrine. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Epipen 14,867 users)
Ringworm - groin
Ringworm - groin has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, psoriasis, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 835 Ringworm - groin patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ringworm - groinRingworm - groin (566 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ringworm - groinRingworm - groin (352 conditions)
Epipen side effects
- Epipen side effects (14,821 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Epipena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Epipen to similar drugs:
- Epipen vs Allegra
- Epipen vs Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
- Epipen vs Clarinex
- Epipen vs Prednisone
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lack Of Spontaneous Speech with Methocarbamol? - a second ago
- Will you have Malta Fever with Methadone Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Sutent and Dexamethasone drug interaction - a second ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Abscess with Hydroxyurea - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Coughing with Plasmacytoma? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Cough with Plasmacytoma? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Ranitidine and have Dumping Syndrome? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hallucination, Visual with Xeloda? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Bleeding with Green Tea? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Hearing Loss with Strattera? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Gaviscon, Atorvastatin Calcium - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tramadol - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid, Vitamin D - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vitamin D - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sudafed 12 Hour, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 23 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Potassium Citrate, Tradjenta, Lipitor, Metformin, Glimepiride, Allopurinol, Atripla, Valtrex, Quinapril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Clonazepam - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.