Epoprostenol and Tooth abscess - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tooth abscess is reported only by a few people who take Epoprostenol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Epoprostenol and have Tooth abscess. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 329 people who have side effects while taking Epoprostenol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
329 people reported to have side effects when taking Epoprostenol.
Among them, 2 people (0.61%) have Tooth abscess.
What is Epoprostenol?
Epoprostenol has active ingredients of epoprostenol. eHealthMe is studying from 329 Epoprostenol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tooth abscess?
Tooth abscess (pus formation in tooth) is found to be associated with 2,415 drugs and 1,593 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Epoprostenol and Tooth abscess reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tooth abscess when taking Epoprostenol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tooth abscess when taking Epoprostenol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Epoprostenol *:
- Uptravi: 1 person, 50.00%
- Treprostinil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spironolactone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Potassium Chloride: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Opsumit: 1 person, 50.00%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 50.00%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Escitalopram: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tooth abscess *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 50.00%
- Catheter Site Haemorrhage (bleeding at catheter site): 1 person, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Chills (felling of cold): 1 person, 50.00%
- Device Dislocation: 1 person, 50.00%
- Facial Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Epoprostenol and have Tooth abscess?Check whether Tooth abscess is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tooth abscess and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of epoprostenol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Epoprostenol:
- Epoprostenol (329 reports)
Tooth abscess treatments and more:
- Tooth abscess (31,296 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tooth abscess:
- Tooth abscess in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tooth abscess in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tooth abscess in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tooth abscess:
- Prednisone: 2,896 reports
- Fosamax: 2,757 reports
- Enbrel: 2,720 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,561 reports
- Zometa: 2,488 reports
- Humira: 2,250 reports
- Aspirin: 1,510 reports
- Aredia: 1,327 reports
- Synthroid: 1,093 reports
- Celebrex: 993 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tooth abscess:
- Tooth abscess (2,415 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tooth abscess:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,767 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,598 reports
- Psoriasis: 1,292 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 1,254 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,230 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,155 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,133 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tooth abscess:
- Tooth abscess (1,593 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on epoprostenol (the active ingredients of Epoprostenol) and Epoprostenol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lantus and Acid Base Balance Abnormal - 6 seconds ago
- All-Trans Retinoic Acid and Pancreatitis Acute - 7 seconds ago
- Victoza and Angioplasty - 9 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Adrenocortical Insufficiency Acute - 14 seconds ago
- Buspar and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - 19 seconds ago
- Propofol and Behavioral And Psychiatric Symptoms Of Dementia - 20 seconds ago
- Metformin and Cow'S Milk Intolerance - 26 seconds ago
- Lorelco and Swelling Face - 32 seconds ago
- Dupixent and Xhance drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Moviprep and Duphalac drug interaction - 52 seconds ago