Ergocalciferol and Onycholysis - from FDA reports
Onycholysis is reported only by a few people who take Ergocalciferol. We study 6,287 people who have side effects while taking Ergocalciferol from FDA. Among them, 3 have Onycholysis. Find out below who they are, when they have Onycholysis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
6,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Ergocalciferol.
Among them, 3 people (0.05%) have Onycholysis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Onycholysis when taking Ergocalciferol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xeloda (3 people, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 100.00%)
- Paroxetine (3 people, 100.00%)
- Glucophage (3 people, 100.00%)
- Aredia (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Umbilical Hernia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tooth Loss (3 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Onycholysis when taking Ergocalciferol?
- Check symptoms - is onycholysis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOnycholysis and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOnycholysis and Ergocalciferol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ergocalciferol has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Ergocalciferol 6,359 users)
Onycholysis (detachment of the nail from the nail bed) has been reported by people with breast cancer, breast cancer metastatic, high blood pressure, preventive health care, psoriasis (latest reports from 919 Onycholysis patients).
Browse all side effects of Ergocalciferola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with OnycholysisOnycholysis
Could your condition cause OnycholysisOnycholysis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
User reviews to the study
I have had multiple myeloma for 9 years. I am 76 years old. Male. I have been taking Neurontin all that time, along with Velcade, then Pomalyst. (I was on 2 other regimens before that, including one with thalidomide.) I also took bisphosphinates (Aredia, then Zometa; discontinued two months ago ...