Erivedge and Metastatic neoplasm - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Metastatic neoplasm is found among people who take Erivedge, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Erivedge and have Metastatic neoplasm. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,561 people who have side effects when taking Erivedge from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,561 people reported to have side effects when taking Erivedge.
Among them, 6 people (0.09%) have Metastatic neoplasm.
What is Erivedge?
Erivedge has active ingredients of vismodegib. eHealthMe is studying from 6,562 Erivedge users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Metastatic neoplasm?
Metastatic neoplasm (spreadable cancer tumour) is found to be associated with 932 drugs and 494 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Erivedge and Metastatic neoplasm reports submitted per year:
Time on Erivedge when people have Metastatic neoplasm *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Metastatic neoplasm when taking Erivedge *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Metastatic neoplasm when taking Erivedge *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Metastatic neoplasm *:
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (a cancer of a kind of epithelial cell): 1 person, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (a skin cancer, it rarely metastasizes or kills): 5 people, 83.33%
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis (noncancerous (benign) skin growths that some people develop as they age. they often appear on the back or chest): 1 person, 16.67%
- Neoplasm Skin (skin tumour): 1 person, 16.67%
- Actinic Keratosis (skin disease due to sun exposure): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Erivedge and have Metastatic neoplasm?Check whether Metastatic neoplasm is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Metastatic neoplasm and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vismodegib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Erivedge:
- Erivedge (6,562 reports)
Common Erivedge side effects:
- Muscle spasms (muscle contraction): 1,825 reports
- Hair loss: 1,227 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 825 reports
- Taste - impaired: 671 reports
- Weight decreased: 612 reports
- Appetite - decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 606 reports
- Death: 551 reports
- Diarrhea: 407 reports
Browse all side effects of Erivedge:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Metastatic neoplasm treatments and more:
- Metastatic neoplasm (6,921 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Metastatic neoplasm in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Metastatic neoplasm in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Zometa: 429 reports
- Prednisone: 316 reports
- Methotrexate: 278 reports
- Aredia: 276 reports
- Aspirin: 256 reports
- Carboplatin: 195 reports
- Fosamax: 195 reports
- Nexium: 170 reports
- Humira: 168 reports
- Avastin: 155 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm (932 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 330 reports
- Osteoporosis: 225 reports
- High blood pressure: 195 reports
- Breast cancer: 164 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 144 reports
- Pain: 130 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Metastatic neoplasm:
- Metastatic neoplasm (494 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vismodegib (the active ingredients of Erivedge) and Erivedge (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aldactone and Gastritis - 3 seconds ago
- Femara and Gastritis - 3 seconds ago
- Copaxone vs. Pregabalin - 4 seconds ago
- Clonidine Hydrochloride vs. Lozol - 5 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Gastritis - 8 seconds ago
- Carafate and Gastritis - 8 seconds ago
- Quinapril Hydrochloride vs. Clonidine Hydrochloride - 9 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Gastritis - 9 seconds ago
- Depo-Estradiol vs. Microgestin Fe 1/20 - 13 seconds ago
- Diarrhea and Gastritis - 18 seconds ago