Errin and Keloids - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Keloids is reported only by a few people who take Errin.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Errin and have Keloids. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 237 people who have side effects while taking Errin from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
237 people reported to have side effects when taking Errin.
Among them, 1 person (0.42%) has Keloids.
What is Errin?
Errin has active ingredients of norethindrone. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 289 Errin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Keloids?
Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) is found to be associated with 629 drugs and 446 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Errin and Keloids reports submitted per year:
Time on Errin when people have Keloids *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Keloids when taking Errin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keloids when taking Errin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Errin *:
- Zithromax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 100.00%
- Xyzal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Valtrex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tussionex Pennkinetic: 1 person, 100.00%
- Senna: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nuvaring: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nasonex: 1 person, 100.00%
- Mirena: 1 person, 100.00%
- Miralax: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Keloids *:
- Uterine Perforation (accidental puncture of the uterus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pelvic Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 100.00%
- Device Expulsion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Device Dislocation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Errin and have Keloids?Check whether Keloids is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Keloids and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of norethindrone:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Errin:
- Errin (289 reports)
Keloids treatments and more:
- Keloids (1,005 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Keloids:
- Keloids in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Keloids in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Keloids in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Keloids:
- Keloids (629 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Keloids:
- Keloids (446 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on norethindrone (the active ingredients of Errin) and Errin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tequin and Consciousness - Decreased - 25 seconds ago
- Mysoline and Gastrointestinal Infection - 26 seconds ago
- Vivitrol and Injection Site Anaesthesia - 29 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Small Bowel Angioedema - 34 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Multiple Myeloma - 35 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Hypernatraemia - 51 seconds ago
- Lortab and Pulmonary Valve Stenosis - 54 seconds ago
- Cefepime Hydrochloride and Opportunistic Infection - 55 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Cipro drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Nicoderm Cq and Simvastatin drug interaction - a minute ago