Erythromycin and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Erythromycin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Erythromycin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,589 people who have side effects when taking Erythromycin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
7,589 people reported to have side effects when taking Erythromycin.
Among them, 479 people (6.31%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Erythromycin when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 71.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 10.26 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.56 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.13 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 7.69 %
- 10+ years: 2.56 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Erythromycin *:
- female: 68.22 %
- male: 31.78 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Erythromycin *:
- 0-1: 0.51 %
- 2-9: 1.02 %
- 10-19: 3.83 %
- 20-29: 9.18 %
- 30-39: 8.93 %
- 40-49: 15.05 %
- 50-59: 17.35 %
- 60+: 44.13 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (47 people, 9.81%)
- Osteoporosis (44 people, 9.19%)
- Birth Control (22 people, 4.59%)
- Neoplasm Malignant (17 people, 3.55%)
- Asthma (16 people, 3.34%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (162 people, 33.82%)
- Aspirin (135 people, 28.18%)
- Levaquin (117 people, 24.43%)
- Prilosec (109 people, 22.76%)
- Aredia (97 people, 20.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (239 people, 49.90%)
- Injury (202 people, 42.17%)
- Emotional Distress (133 people, 27.77%)
- Weakness (128 people, 26.72%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (126 people, 26.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Erythromycin?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of erythromycin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Erythromycin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Erythromycin has active ingredients of erythromycin. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Erythromycin 8,049 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Erythromycina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...