Escitalopram oxalate and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) is reported only by a few people who take Escitalopram Oxalate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Escitalopram oxalate and have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all). It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,388 people who have side effects while taking Escitalopram oxalate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,388 people reported to have side effects when taking Escitalopram oxalate.
Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all).
What is Escitalopram oxalate?
Escitalopram oxalate has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 13,805 Escitalopram oxalate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)?
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts) is found to be associated with 987 drugs and 759 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Escitalopram oxalate and Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) reports submitted per year:
Time on Escitalopram oxalate when people have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) when taking Escitalopram oxalate *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) when taking Escitalopram oxalate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Escitalopram oxalate *:
- Lenalidomide: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) *:
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Escitalopram oxalate and have Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all)?Check whether Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
How severe was Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of escitalopram oxalate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Escitalopram oxalate:
- Escitalopram oxalate (13,805 reports)
Common Escitalopram oxalate side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 986 reports
- Drug ineffective: 792 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 724 reports
- Diarrhea: 712 reports
- Dizziness: 670 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 633 reports
Browse all side effects of Escitalopram oxalate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) treatments and more:
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (37,157 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all):
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all):
- Cyclophosphamide: 395 reports
- Methotrexate: 377 reports
- Revlimid: 252 reports
- Cytarabine: 218 reports
- Prednisone: 181 reports
- Etoposide: 175 reports
- Dexamethasone: 157 reports
- Fludara: 149 reports
- Prednisolone: 124 reports
- Vincristine sulfate: 119 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all):
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (987 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all):
- Multiple myeloma: 290 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all):
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (all) (759 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on escitalopram oxalate (the active ingredients of Escitalopram oxalate) and Escitalopram oxalate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Esomeprazole Magnesium and Bradycardia - now
- Truvada and Prochlorperazine Edisylate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis - 8 seconds ago
- Abraxane and Cranial Nerve Paralysis - 14 seconds ago
- Tracrium and Rashes - 14 seconds ago
- Forteo and Hypertrophy - 20 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Dizziness Postural - 21 seconds ago
- Amoxicillin and Enteritis Infectious - 22 seconds ago
- Keflex and Bone Fistula - 25 seconds ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Nexium 24Hr drug interaction - 28 seconds ago