Who have Acute sinusitis with Esomeprazole magnesium - from FDA reports
Acute sinusitis is found among people who take Esomeprazole magnesium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Humira, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,233 people who have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
8,233 people reported to have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium.
Among them, 79 people (0.96%) have Acute sinusitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Esomeprazole magnesium when people have Acute sinusitis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Acute sinusitis when taking Esomeprazole magnesium *:
- female: 79.73 %
- male: 20.27 %
Age of people who have Acute sinusitis when taking Esomeprazole magnesium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.5 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.0 %
- 40-49: 5.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 45.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 21.52%
- Pain: 14 people, 17.72%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 15.19%
- Constipation: 8 people, 10.13%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 10.13%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 7.59%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 5 people, 6.33%
- Bone Pain: 4 people, 5.06%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 5.06%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 4 people, 5.06%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 22 people, 27.85%
- Aredia: 17 people, 21.52%
- Zometa: 16 people, 20.25%
- Zocor: 16 people, 20.25%
- Lorazepam: 12 people, 15.19%
- Fluconazole: 12 people, 15.19%
- Methotrexate: 11 people, 13.92%
- Nexium: 11 people, 13.92%
- Gabapentin: 11 people, 13.92%
- Decadron: 11 people, 13.92%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cough: 27 people, 34.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 25 people, 31.65%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 24 people, 30.38%
- Stress And Anxiety: 23 people, 29.11%
- Breathing Difficulty: 23 people, 29.11%
- Pain: 22 people, 27.85%
- Weakness: 19 people, 24.05%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 19 people, 24.05%
- Back Pain: 19 people, 24.05%
- Constipation: 18 people, 22.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acute sinusitis while taking Esomeprazole magnesium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acute sinusitis
- Subscribe to monitor Acute sinusitis in Esomeprazole magnesium
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Esomeprazole magnesium and have Acute sinusitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Esomeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Esomeprazole magnesium 8,371 users)
Acute sinusitis has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, asthma (latest reports from 84,174 Acute sinusitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acute sinusitisAcute sinusitis (2,589 drugs)
Could your condition cause Acute sinusitisAcute sinusitis (2,128 conditions)
Esomeprazole magnesium side effects
- Esomeprazole magnesium side effects (8,236 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Esomeprazole magnesiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Esomeprazole magnesium to similar drugs:
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Axid
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Bentyl
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Cimetidine
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Nizatidine
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Rabeprazole
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Reglan
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Tagamet
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Zegerid otc
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Zyrtec
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Feeling Cold with Anzemet? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Bilirubin Increased with Qvar? - 2 seconds ago
- Butisol Sodium and Sterile Water In Plastic Container drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Walking Pneumonia with Brovana? - 5 seconds ago
- Nadolol and Dilaudid drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Chlamydophila Pneumoniae with Brovana? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Atypical Pneumonia with Brovana? - 6 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Ibu and Depo-Provera - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hepatic Function Abnormal with Zidovudine? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Failure with Atazanavir Sulfate? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Biotin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Atenolol - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Aubagio - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.