Esomeprazole magnesium and Dizziness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dizziness is found among people who take Esomeprazole magnesium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Esomeprazole magnesium and have Dizziness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17,074 people who have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17,074 people reported to have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium.
Among them, 624 people (3.65%) have Dizziness.
What is Esomeprazole magnesium?
Esomeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 17,383 Esomeprazole magnesium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness is found to be associated with 4,917 drugs and 5,514 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Esomeprazole magnesium and Dizziness reports submitted per year:
Time on Esomeprazole magnesium when people have Dizziness *:
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Esomeprazole magnesium*:
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Esomeprazole magnesium *:
Common drugs people take besides Esomeprazole magnesium *:
Common side effects people have besides Dizziness *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Esomeprazole magnesium and have Dizziness?Check whether Dizziness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dr. Anthony Wong, "Esomeprazole and gynaecomastia in obese adults", WHO pharmaceuticals newsletter: 2019, No. 2, 2019 Jan .
How severe was Dizziness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium:
- Dizziness and drugs with ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium (8,325 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Esomeprazole magnesium:
- Esomeprazole magnesium (17,383 reports)
Common Esomeprazole magnesium side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 1,652 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,316 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 1,282 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,191 reports
- Pain: 1,057 reports
- Joint pain: 1,009 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 989 reports
Browse all side effects of Esomeprazole magnesium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dizziness treatments and more:
- Dizziness (535,805 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dizziness:
- Dizziness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dizziness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dizziness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dizziness:
- Aspirin: 26,539 reports
- Prednisone: 18,583 reports
- Metformin: 16,224 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,711 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,542 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,432 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,368 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (4,917 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dizziness:
- High blood pressure: 30,273 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,818 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dizziness:
- Dizziness (5,514 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on esomeprazole magnesium (the active ingredients of Esomeprazole magnesium) and Esomeprazole magnesium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dutasteride and Prostatitis - 5 seconds ago
- Depression Aggravated and Premature Rupture Of Membranes - 5 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Semen Volume Decreased - 10 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Hypersensitivity - 12 seconds ago
- Epilepsy and Petit Mal Epilepsy - 13 seconds ago
- Medrol and Uveitis - 14 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Breast Cancer - 17 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Post Procedural Haemorrhage - 20 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Musculoskeletal Pain - 22 seconds ago