Who have Sinusitis with Esomeprazole magnesium - from FDA reports
Sinusitis is found among people who take Esomeprazole magnesium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Humira, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,233 people who have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
8,233 people reported to have side effects when taking Esomeprazole magnesium.
Among them, 79 people (0.96%) have Sinusitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Esomeprazole magnesium when people have Sinusitis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 100 %
Gender of people who have Sinusitis when taking Esomeprazole magnesium *:
- female: 79.73 %
- male: 20.27 %
Age of people who have Sinusitis when taking Esomeprazole magnesium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.5 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.0 %
- 40-49: 5.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 45.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 17 people, 21.52%
- Pain: 14 people, 17.72%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 12 people, 15.19%
- Constipation: 8 people, 10.13%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 10.13%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 7.59%
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) (cancer of the white blood cells characterized by excess lymphoblasts): 5 people, 6.33%
- Bone Pain: 4 people, 5.06%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 5.06%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 4 people, 5.06%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 22 people, 27.85%
- Aredia: 17 people, 21.52%
- Zometa: 16 people, 20.25%
- Zocor: 16 people, 20.25%
- Lorazepam: 12 people, 15.19%
- Fluconazole: 12 people, 15.19%
- Methotrexate: 11 people, 13.92%
- Nexium: 11 people, 13.92%
- Gabapentin: 11 people, 13.92%
- Decadron: 11 people, 13.92%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Cough: 27 people, 34.18%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 25 people, 31.65%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 24 people, 30.38%
- Stress And Anxiety: 23 people, 29.11%
- Breathing Difficulty: 23 people, 29.11%
- Pain: 22 people, 27.85%
- Weakness: 19 people, 24.05%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 19 people, 24.05%
- Back Pain: 19 people, 24.05%
- Constipation: 18 people, 22.78%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Sinusitis while taking Esomeprazole magnesium?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Sinusitis
- Subscribe to monitor Sinusitis in Esomeprazole magnesium
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Esomeprazole magnesium and have Sinusitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Esomeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Esomeprazole magnesium 8,371 users)
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, asthma (latest reports from 84,174 Sinusitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SinusitisSinusitis (2,641 drugs)
Could your condition cause SinusitisSinusitis (2,103 conditions)
Esomeprazole magnesium side effects
- Esomeprazole magnesium side effects (8,236 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Esomeprazole magnesiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Esomeprazole magnesium to similar drugs:
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Axid
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Bentyl
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Cimetidine
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Nizatidine
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Rabeprazole
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Reglan
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Tagamet
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Zegerid otc
- Esomeprazole magnesium vs Zyrtec
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Smallpox with Cefprozil? - now
- Luffa Aegyptiaca and Soursop drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Head And Neck Cancer with Thrive? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain with Nuvigil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Nuvigil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Nuvigil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypnosis And Pain with Nuvigil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief with Nuvigil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Nuvigil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nipple Pain with Birth Control? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.