Estrace and Eyelid twitch - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eyelid twitch is found among people who take Estrace, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Estrace and have Eyelid twitch. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 15,335 people who have side effects when taking Estrace from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
15,335 people reported to have side effects when taking Estrace.
Among them, 8 people (0.05%) have Eyelid twitch.
What is Estrace?
Estrace has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 15,740 Estrace users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eyelid twitch?
Eyelid twitch (spontaneous and uncontrolled spasms of the muscles) is found to be associated with 1,471 drugs and 909 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Estrace and Eyelid twitch reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Estrace *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eyelid twitch when taking Estrace *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Common drugs people take besides Estrace *:
- Prilosec: 3 people, 37.50%
- Botox: 3 people, 37.50%
- Zanaflex: 2 people, 25.00%
- Amitiza: 2 people, 25.00%
- Boniva: 2 people, 25.00%
- Gilenya: 2 people, 25.00%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 2 people, 25.00%
- Mirapex: 2 people, 25.00%
- Nuvigil: 2 people, 25.00%
- Percocet: 2 people, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eyelid twitch *:
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 50.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 2 people, 25.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 2 people, 25.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 25.00%
- Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain): 2 people, 25.00%
- Leukopenia (less number of white blood cells in blood): 2 people, 25.00%
- Hyperreflexia (overactive or over responsive reflexes): 2 people, 25.00%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain Abnormal: 2 people, 25.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 2 people, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 2 people, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 12.50%
- Skin Wrinkling (wrinkle on skin): 1 person, 12.50%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 12.50%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 12.50%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 12.50%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Estrace and have Eyelid twitch?Check whether Eyelid twitch is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eyelid twitch and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estradiol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Estrace:
- Estrace (15,740 reports)
Common Estrace side effects:
- Breast cancer: 1,923 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 941 reports
- Drug ineffective: 937 reports
- Pain: 806 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 720 reports
- Diarrhea: 690 reports
- Joint pain: 622 reports
- High blood pressure: 612 reports
Browse all side effects of Estrace:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eyelid twitch treatments and more:
- Eyelid twitch (5,905 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eyelid twitch in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eyelid twitch in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Vitamin d: 202 reports
- Gilenya: 178 reports
- Tysabri: 172 reports
- Lamictal: 155 reports
- Humira: 147 reports
- Enbrel: 143 reports
- Sertraline: 133 reports
- Pantoprazole: 133 reports
- Vitamin d3: 118 reports
- Aspirin: 115 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch (1,471 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Multiple sclerosis: 502 reports
- Depression: 214 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 162 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 151 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Eyelid twitch:
- Eyelid twitch (909 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol (the active ingredients of Estrace) and Estrace (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Biotin and Omeprazole drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Slow-K drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Ginkgo Biloba and Bilirubin Conjugated Increased - 23 seconds ago
- Chromium Picolinate and Multiple Sclerosis Relapse - 24 seconds ago
- Lopid and Abortion Spontaneous - 27 seconds ago
- Diphen and Red Blood Cells Csf Positive - 28 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 33 seconds ago
- Flucytosine and Autonomic Neuropathy - 36 seconds ago
- Norepinephrine Bitartrate and Obstructive Airways Disorder - 39 seconds ago
- Pseudotumor Cerebri in Adderall, how severe and when it was recovered? - 43 seconds ago