Who have Muscle pain with Estrogel - from FDA reports
Muscle pain is found among people who take Estrogel, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Nexium, and have Osteoporosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 836 people who have side effects when taking Estrogel from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
836 people reported to have side effects when taking Estrogel.
Among them, 15 people (1.79%) have Muscle pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Estrogel when people have Muscle pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Muscle pain when taking Estrogel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Estrogel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 35.71 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 20.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 13.33%
- Pain: 2 people, 13.33%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 6.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 6.67%
- Asthma: 1 person, 6.67%
- Bladder Disorder: 1 person, 6.67%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 6.67%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 1 person, 6.67%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 6.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 3 people, 20.00%
- Calcium: 2 people, 13.33%
- Mirapex: 2 people, 13.33%
- Lexapro: 2 people, 13.33%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 13.33%
- Xanax: 2 people, 13.33%
- Alvesco: 2 people, 13.33%
- Vivelle: 2 people, 13.33%
- Apriso: 1 person, 6.67%
- Avelox: 1 person, 6.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 9 people, 60.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6 people, 40.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 4 people, 26.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 26.67%
- Pain: 4 people, 26.67%
- Influenza Like Illness: 3 people, 20.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 20.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Muscle pain while taking Estrogel?
You are not alone:
Estrogel has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Estrogel 887 users)
Muscle pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 140,951 Muscle pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle painMuscle pain (3,369 drugs)
Could your condition cause Muscle painMuscle pain (3,292 conditions)
Estrogel side effects
- Estrogel side effects (781 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Estrogela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Benadryl and Saxenda drug interactions for women aged 50-59 - now
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Emesis with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Vomiting with Edurant? - now
- Will you have Renal Haematoma with Coumadin? - now
- Neurontin and Zarxio drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hepatomegaly with Omacor? - a second ago
- Will you have Liver Enlargement with Omacor? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Progesterone - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Proscar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin, Meclizine - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex Dm - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Bydureon, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.