Estrogel and Muscle pain - from FDA reports
Muscle pain is found among people who take Estrogel, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Nexium, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Muscle pain with Estrogel. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 592 people who have side effects when taking Estrogel from FDA , and is updated regularly.
592 people reported to have side effects when taking Estrogel.
Among them, 12 people (2.03%) have Muscle pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Estrogel when people have Muscle pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Muscle pain when taking Estrogel *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Estrogel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 45.45 %
- 60+: 54.55 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 16.67%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 8.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 8.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 3 people, 25.00%
- Alvesco: 2 people, 16.67%
- Vivelle: 2 people, 16.67%
- Xanax: 2 people, 16.67%
- Mirapex: 2 people, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 6 people, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 33.33%
- Influenza Like Illness: 3 people, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Estrogel and have Muscle pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Muscle pain
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Estrogel has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Estrogel 697 users)
Muscle pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 117,276 Muscle pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle painMuscle pain (3,391 drugs)
Could your condition cause Muscle painMuscle pain (3,276 conditions)
Estrogel side effects
- Estrogel side effects (592 reports)
Browse all side effects of Estrogela b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Estrogel and have Muscle Pain
- Support group for people who have Muscle Pain
- Support group for people who take Estrogel
Can you answer these questions
- Taking Augmentin for 5 days now for pneumonia and ear infection. Last night, for the first time, my legs hurt. It felt like they wanted to cramp. I was finally able to get to sleep by taking a couple of aspirin. But, this morning they still hurt. Clues? Anyone else have this problem?
- Started Spiriva 2 days ago. Have thigh pain now. Will cutting the dosage to one spray help? Should I stop the drug?
- When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
- I am a 71 year old female, I have been taking a statin for over 5 years and started taking biotin about a year ago. I have severe pain in my right thigh for over 3 months now. My doctor took me off the statin a week ago, pain hasn't gotten any better. I am still taking biotin. I will stop...
- What helps with the muscle pain from using Vyvanse?
You may be interested in these posts
- My daughter started TPN last thursday for gastroparesis. The orders were to start 3x weekly at 12 hrs per day. She starded at 9pm and she was ok for the fisrt hour but at about her second hour she started feeling severe body pain, the usual nausea that comes with gastroparesis doubled and of...
- I started taking Otezla 6 days ago. Yesterday I started having muscle pain in my legs, shoulder and arms. Does this subside ?
- I suffer leg spasm in the inner thighs. I have painful legs--spasm, tingling, numbness, aching-- when I take diuretics. Seems the pain is much worse with entresto. Does anyone else suffer painful muscles taking Entresto? Diuretics?
- I am 68, have been taking Repatha for 3 months and am experiencing muscle pain. Does this pain go away over time? Does anyone know if it causes permanent damage?
- Just started gettingshots. Have given myself 4, so ive been on it a month. Muscle pain after shot.
- Will you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides with Anaprox?
- Will you have Dyslipidemia with Anaprox?
- Will you have Phantom Limb Pain with Gout?
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Increased with Anaprox?
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal with Anaprox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Anaprox and have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides?
- Support group for people who take Anaprox and have Dyslipidemia?
- Support group for people who have Gout and Phantom Limb Pain?
- Support group for people who take Anaprox and have Blood Triglycerides Increased?
- Support group for people who take Anaprox and have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Anaprox and have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides?
- What to expect when you take Anaprox and have Dyslipidemia?
- What to expect when you have Gout and Phantom Limb Pain?
- What to expect when you take Anaprox and have Blood Triglycerides Increased?
- What to expect when you take Anaprox and have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal?
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Glipizide
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Librax, Nexium
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Imuran
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Desoxyn, Xanax
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Metformin, Esomeprazole Sodium, Celebrex, Lisinopril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.