Who have Keratitis bacterial with Evista - from FDA reports
Keratitis bacterial is reported only by a few people who take Evista. We study 24,099 people who have side effects while taking Evista from FDA. Among them, 1 have Keratitis bacterial. Find out below who they are, when they have Keratitis bacterial and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
24,099 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Keratitis bacterial
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Keratitis bacterial when taking Evista *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Keratitis bacterial when taking Evista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 1 person, 100.00%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 100.00%
- Chemotherapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gemzar: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fluorouracil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Doxil: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hepatic Lesion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Dyspnea At Rest: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Keratitis bacterial while taking Evista?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Keratitis bacterial
- Subscribe to monitor Keratitis bacterial in Evista
You are not alone:
Evista has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Evista 24,511 users)
Keratitis bacterial (inflammation of the cornea due to bacterial infection) has been reported by people with conjunctivitis, high blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 116 Keratitis bacterial patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratitis bacterialKeratitis bacterial (135 drugs)
Could your condition cause Keratitis bacterialKeratitis bacterial (99 conditions)
Evista side effects
- Evista side effects (24,104 reports)
Browse all side effects of Evistaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous with Zoloft? - a second ago
- Will you have Transient Global Amnesia with Revlimid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief By Acupuncture with Zoledronic Acid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Relief with Zoledronic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain Management with Zoledronic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Clonidine, Lorazepam, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Carvedilol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Ritalin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Nuvigil - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.