Evista and Viral labyrinthitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Viral labyrinthitis is reported only by a few people who take Evista.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Evista and have Viral labyrinthitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,183 people who have side effects while taking Evista from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available for the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
25,183 people reported to have side effects when taking Evista.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Viral labyrinthitis.
What is Evista?
Evista has active ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride. It is often used in osteoporosis. eHealthMe is studying from 25,467 Evista users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Viral labyrinthitis?
Viral labyrinthitis (viral inflammation of the inner ear) is found to be associated with 169 drugs and 56 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Evista and Viral labyrinthitis reports submitted per year:
Time on Evista when people have Viral labyrinthitis *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 100 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Viral labyrinthitis when taking Evista *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Viral labyrinthitis when taking Evista *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Evista *:
- Synthroid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Bextra: 2 people, 50.00%
- Risperdal: 2 people, 50.00%
- Norvasc: 2 people, 50.00%
- Niacin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Atenolol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Avapro: 2 people, 50.00%
- Starlix: 2 people, 50.00%
- Atacand: 1 person, 25.00%
- Avonex: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Viral labyrinthitis *:
- Influenza Like Illness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 2 people, 50.00%
- Vertigo Labyrinthine (vertigo relating to inner ear): 1 person, 25.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 25.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 25.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypoacusis (loss of hearing): 1 person, 25.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Evista and have Viral labyrinthitis?Check whether Viral labyrinthitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Viral labyrinthitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of raloxifene hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Evista:
- Evista (25,467 reports)
Common Evista side effects:
Browse all side effects of Evista:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Viral labyrinthitis treatments and more:
- Viral labyrinthitis (108 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Viral labyrinthitis:
- Viral labyrinthitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Viral labyrinthitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Viral labyrinthitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Viral labyrinthitis:
- Viral labyrinthitis (169 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Viral labyrinthitis:
- Viral labyrinthitis (56 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on raloxifene hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Evista) and Evista (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atenolol and Bisacodyl drug interaction - now
- Coronary Heart Disease and Fainting - 6 seconds ago
- Tafinlar and Mektovi drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Cilostazol and Valacyclovir Hydrochloride drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Sumatriptan and Acetylsalicylic Acid drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride and Live Birth - 21 seconds ago
- Alendronate Sodium and Swallowing Difficulty - 25 seconds ago
- Incivek and Haldol drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Questran Light and Cellulitis - 30 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Bronchitis Fungal - 38 seconds ago