Excedrin and Tumor lysis syndrome - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tumor lysis syndrome is found among people who take Excedrin, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Excedrin and have Tumor lysis syndrome. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 19,670 people who have side effects when taking Excedrin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
19,670 people reported to have side effects when taking Excedrin.
Among them, 10 people (0.05%) have Tumor lysis syndrome.
What is Excedrin?
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. eHealthMe is studying from 20,733 Excedrin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tumor lysis syndrome?
Tumor lysis syndrome is found to be associated with 944 drugs and 627 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Excedrin and Tumor lysis syndrome reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tumor lysis syndrome when taking Excedrin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tumor lysis syndrome when taking Excedrin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Excedrin *:
- Zoloft: 10 people, 100.00%
- Sorafenib: 10 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 10 people, 100.00%
- Fish Oil: 10 people, 100.00%
- Celebrex: 10 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 10.00%
- Prolia: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Tumor lysis syndrome *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 5 people, 50.00%
- Death: 5 people, 50.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 2 people, 20.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 10.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Menopausal Symptoms: 10 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 10 people, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 10 people, 100.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 10 people, 100.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 8 people, 80.00%
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (weak bone with possibility to break after stopped menstrual cycles): 1 person, 10.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Excedrin and have Tumor lysis syndrome?Check whether Tumor lysis syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tumor lysis syndrome and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Excedrin:
- Excedrin (20,733 reports)
Common Excedrin side effects:
Browse all side effects of Excedrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tumor lysis syndrome treatments and more:
- Tumor lysis syndrome (10,277 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tumor lysis syndrome:
- Tumor lysis syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tumor lysis syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tumor lysis syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tumor lysis syndrome:
All the drugs that are associated with Tumor lysis syndrome:
- Tumor lysis syndrome (944 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tumor lysis syndrome:
All the conditions that are associated with Tumor lysis syndrome:
- Tumor lysis syndrome (627 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine (the active ingredients of Excedrin) and Excedrin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sugammadex Sodium and Thrombocytopenia - 3 seconds ago
- Slo-Phyllin and Swallowing Difficulty - 12 seconds ago
- Lantus Solostar vs. Fortamet - 13 seconds ago
- Rexulti and Heart Rate Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Xcopri and Paliperidone drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Differin and Psoriasis Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Cough in Calcium Lactate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 33 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Atherosclerosis - 46 seconds ago
- Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated and Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal - 51 seconds ago
- Zykadia and White Blood Cell Count Increased - a minute ago