Exemestane and Arthritis - from FDA reports
Arthritis is found among people who take Exemestane, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Mobic, and have Diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Arthritis with Exemestane. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,553 people who have side effects when taking Exemestane from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 24, 2017
4,553 people reported to have side effects when taking Exemestane.
Among them, 29 people (0.64%) have Arthritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis when taking Exemestane *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Arthritis when taking Exemestane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 45.83 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 6.90%)
- Hypocalcaemia (2 people, 6.90%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 6.90%)
- Sedation (1 person, 3.45%)
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia (1 person, 3.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Mobic (11 people, 37.93%)
- Zithromax (10 people, 34.48%)
- Ventolin (10 people, 34.48%)
- Ibuprofen (10 people, 34.48%)
- Femara (10 people, 34.48%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Joint Pain (14 people, 48.28%)
- Hot Flush (12 people, 41.38%)
- Stress And Anxiety (11 people, 37.93%)
- Bone Disorder (11 people, 37.93%)
- Abdominal Pain (11 people, 37.93%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Arthritis when taking Exemestane?
- Check symptoms - is arthritis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsArthritis and drugs with ingredients of exemestane.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArthritis and Exemestane from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Exemestane has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Exemestane 4,643 users)
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 93,946 Arthritis patients).
Browse all side effects of Exemestanea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArthritisArthritis
Could your condition cause ArthritisArthritis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I take a Depo Medrol shot every three months, 81mg, IM. Recently my doctor is now giving me 200mg IM of Testosterone. When I got on line and ask whether I can take these two injections at the same time, there was a warning saying do not. However my arthritis hurts so badly, without this shot, I ...
Hi everyone I was diagnosed with ra in September it was suspected for a few months before it came out of nowhere, I ran a half marathon in March. Saw a consultant in September who started me on steroids, what a difference I was pain free within a few days. Started methotrexate (8 weeks) been ...
User posts to the study
I have been on exemestane for about six weeks and I have developed a skin rash on my trunk. It looks like I have had radiation again and it is itchy. I am using the same detergent as always (the "free" kind) and I am not eating any new foods. The only thing I can think is the med. I called my ...