Exemestane and Hip joint replacement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hip joint replacement is found among people who take Exemestane, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Exemestane and have Hip joint replacement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,541 people who have side effects when taking Exemestane from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,541 people reported to have side effects when taking Exemestane.
Among them, 10 people (0.09%) have Hip joint replacement.
What is Exemestane?
Exemestane has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 11,690 Exemestane users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hip joint replacement?
Hip joint replacement is found to be associated with 1,763 drugs and 978 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Exemestane and Hip joint replacement reports submitted per year:
Time on Exemestane when people have Hip joint replacement *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Hip joint replacement when taking Exemestane *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Hip joint replacement when taking Exemestane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 44.44 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Common drugs people take besides Exemestane *:
- Paxil: 5 people, 50.00%
- Zometa: 4 people, 40.00%
- Wellbutrin: 4 people, 40.00%
- Allegra: 4 people, 40.00%
- Aredia: 4 people, 40.00%
- Oxycontin: 4 people, 40.00%
- Calcium: 3 people, 30.00%
- Adcal: 2 people, 20.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 20.00%
- Hydrocodone: 1 person, 10.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hip joint replacement *:
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 5 people, 50.00%
- Bone Disorder: 5 people, 50.00%
- Impaired Healing: 4 people, 40.00%
- Periodontal Disease (disease that attacks the gum and bone and around the teeth): 4 people, 40.00%
- Femur Fracture: 3 people, 30.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 2 people, 20.00%
- Computerised Tomogram Abnormal: 2 people, 20.00%
- Failure Of Implant: 2 people, 20.00%
- Fall: 2 people, 20.00%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 2 people, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 4 people, 40.00%
- Sedation: 2 people, 20.00%
- Hypocalcaemia (levels of calcium in blood serum are abnormally low): 2 people, 20.00%
- Hiatal Hernia (hernia resulting from the protrusion of part of the stomach through the diaphragm): 2 people, 20.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 20.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 10.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 10.00%
- Pancreatitis Acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 10.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 10.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Exemestane and have Hip joint replacement?Check whether Hip joint replacement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hip joint replacement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of exemestane:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Exemestane:
- Exemestane (11,690 reports)
Common Exemestane side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,287 reports
- Diarrhea: 1,058 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 866 reports
- Rashes (redness): 692 reports
- Pain: 691 reports
- Joint pain: 682 reports
Browse all side effects of Exemestane:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hip joint replacement treatments and more:
- Hip joint replacement (16,395 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hip joint replacement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hip joint replacement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Enbrel: 3,084 reports
- Humira: 2,587 reports
- Methotrexate: 2,377 reports
- Prednisone: 2,034 reports
- Fosamax: 1,729 reports
- Remicade: 1,594 reports
- Orencia: 1,470 reports
- Actemra: 1,443 reports
- Arava: 1,441 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 1,387 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement (1,763 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,005 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,021 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 888 reports
- Hiv infection: 578 reports
- Psoriasis: 520 reports
- Pain: 443 reports
- High blood pressure: 386 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 311 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hip joint replacement:
- Hip joint replacement (978 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on exemestane (the active ingredients of Exemestane) and Exemestane (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lisinopril and Ibrutinib drug interaction - now
- Xpovio and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - now
- Elmiron and Xarelto drug interaction - a second ago
- Maxitrol and Buscopan drug interaction - a second ago
- Loraz and Olanzapine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Metformin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Sancuso drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Tachyarrhythmia and drugs of ingredients of divalproex sodium - 21 seconds ago
- Olmesartan Medoxomil and Valsartan drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Firdapse and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 26 seconds ago