Exforge hct and Acute hepatic failure - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Acute hepatic failure is reported only by a few people who take Exforge Hct.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Exforge hct and have Acute hepatic failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,501 people who have side effects while taking Exforge hct from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Exforge hct.
Among them, 5 people (0.14%) have Acute hepatic failure.
What is Exforge hct?
Exforge hct has active ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 3,602 Exforge hct users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Acute hepatic failure?
Acute hepatic failure is found to be associated with 1,304 drugs and 969 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Exforge hct and Acute hepatic failure reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acute hepatic failure when taking Exforge hct *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Acute hepatic failure when taking Exforge hct *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Exforge hct *:
- Zolpidem: 5 people, 100.00%
- Movicol: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lyrica: 5 people, 100.00%
- Invanz: 5 people, 100.00%
- Fragmin: 5 people, 100.00%
- Erbitux: 5 people, 100.00%
- Novalgin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Narcan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Minocin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dexamethasone Acetate: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Acute hepatic failure *:
- Pneumonia: 4 people, 80.00%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 3 people, 60.00%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 40.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 2 people, 40.00%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Pulseless Electrical Activity: 1 person, 20.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Metabolic Disorder (an abnormal function and pattern of body fat. insulin resistance refers to the diminished ability of cells to respond to the action of insulin in promoting the transport of the sugar glucose, from blood into muscles and other tissues): 1 person, 20.00%
- Bronchial Obstruction (blockage of the breathing passages to the lungs): 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Exforge hct and have Acute hepatic failure?Check whether Acute hepatic failure is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Acute hepatic failure and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Exforge hct:
- Exforge hct (3,602 reports)
Common Exforge hct side effects:
Browse all side effects of Exforge hct:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Acute hepatic failure treatments and more:
- Acute hepatic failure (12,067 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Acute hepatic failure:
- Acute hepatic failure in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Acute hepatic failure in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Acute hepatic failure in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Acute hepatic failure:
All the drugs that are associated with Acute hepatic failure:
- Acute hepatic failure (1,304 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Acute hepatic failure:
All the conditions that are associated with Acute hepatic failure:
- Acute hepatic failure (969 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan (the active ingredients of Exforge hct) and Exforge hct (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tequin and Vidaza drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Ativan and Skin Nodule - 18 seconds ago
- Para and Breast Cancer Aggravated - 19 seconds ago
- Mevacor and Nolvadex drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Nasal Polyps and moderna covid vaccine - 22 seconds ago
- Cardiac Discomfort and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 34 seconds ago
- Eye Discharge and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 41 seconds ago
- Felodipine and Breast Pain - 58 seconds ago
- Lasix and Portal Hypertension - a minute ago
- Imdur and Acute Coronary Syndrome - a minute ago