Exforge hct and Facial pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Facial pain is reported only by a few people who take Exforge Hct.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Exforge hct and have Facial pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,501 people who have side effects while taking Exforge hct from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Exforge hct.
Among them, 2 people (0.06%) have Facial pain.
What is Exforge hct?
Exforge hct has active ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 3,602 Exforge hct users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Facial pain?
Facial pain is found to be associated with 2,031 drugs and 1,327 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Exforge hct and Facial pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Facial pain when taking Exforge hct *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Facial pain when taking Exforge hct *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Exforge hct *:
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diovan: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Facial pain *:
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 1 person, 50.00%
- Speech Impairment (Adult) (inability to speak (adult)): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Influenza Like Illness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar): 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluid Intake Reduced: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Venous Thrombosis (blood clot (thrombus) that forms within a vein): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 1 person, 50.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Exforge hct and have Facial pain?Check whether Facial pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Facial pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Exforge hct:
- Exforge hct (3,602 reports)
Common Exforge hct side effects:
- High blood pressure: 620 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 258 reports
- Death: 252 reports
- Dizziness: 209 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 204 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 181 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 180 reports
- Diabetes: 167 reports
- Drug ineffective: 151 reports
Browse all side effects of Exforge hct:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Facial pain treatments and more:
- Facial pain (9,932 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Facial pain:
- Facial pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Facial pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Facial pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Facial pain:
- Prednisone: 632 reports
- Zometa: 559 reports
- Aspirin: 439 reports
- Gabapentin: 438 reports
- Humira: 409 reports
- Enbrel: 369 reports
- Lyrica: 358 reports
- Methotrexate: 352 reports
- Aredia: 328 reports
- Neurontin: 307 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Facial pain:
- Facial pain (2,031 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Facial pain:
- Multiple sclerosis: 896 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 576 reports
- High blood pressure: 487 reports
- Osteoporosis: 478 reports
- Pain: 427 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Facial pain:
- Facial pain (1,327 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan (the active ingredients of Exforge hct) and Exforge hct (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Baclofen and Neurontin drug interaction - now
- Neupogen and Thalomid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Myrbetriq and Meloxicam drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Ganciclovir drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Carafate and Neupogen drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Toprol-Xl drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Invega Trinza drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Prevacid drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Valtrex and Thirst - Excessive - 19 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Voriconazole drug interaction - 20 seconds ago