Exforge hct and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is reported only by a few people who take Exforge Hct.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Exforge hct and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,501 people who have side effects while taking Exforge hct from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Exforge hct.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Jaw cyst.
What is Exforge hct?
Exforge hct has active ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 3,602 Exforge hct users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 343 drugs and 215 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Exforge hct and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Exforge hct *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Exforge hct *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Jaw Fracture: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Exforge hct and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Exforge hct:
- Exforge hct (3,602 reports)
Common Exforge hct side effects:
- High blood pressure: 620 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 258 reports
- Death: 252 reports
- Dizziness: 209 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 204 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 181 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 180 reports
- Diabetes: 167 reports
- Drug ineffective: 151 reports
Browse all side effects of Exforge hct:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (343 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (215 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine; hydrochlorothiazide; valsartan (the active ingredients of Exforge hct) and Exforge hct (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Percocet vs. Darvon-N - a second ago
- Remicade and Nicotinamide drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Imdur drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Veklury and Staphylococcal Sepsis - 12 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Pain - 19 seconds ago
- Mycelex and Beta Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection - 28 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Cns Ventriculitis - 33 seconds ago
- Baraclude and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - 39 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Placental Disorder - 43 seconds ago
- Edurant and Sciatica - 46 seconds ago