Exforge and Body height decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Body height decreased is found among people who take Exforge, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Exforge and have Body height decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,119 people who have side effects when taking Exforge from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,119 people reported to have side effects when taking Exforge.
Among them, 12 people (0.1%) have Body height decreased.
What is Exforge?
Exforge has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 12,515 Exforge users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Body height decreased?
Body height decreased is found to be associated with 1,224 drugs and 913 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Exforge and Body height decreased reports submitted per year:
Time on Exforge when people have Body height decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Body height decreased when taking Exforge *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Body height decreased when taking Exforge *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Exforge *:
- Diovan: 3 people, 25.00%
- Gilenya: 2 people, 16.67%
- Magnesium: 2 people, 16.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 16.67%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 16.67%
- Nexium: 2 people, 16.67%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 8.33%
- Crestor: 1 person, 8.33%
- Ginkgo Biloba: 1 person, 8.33%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 8.33%
Common side effects people have besides Body height decreased *:
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 33.33%
- Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster): 3 people, 25.00%
- Blood Calcium Increased: 3 people, 25.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 3 people, 25.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 25.00%
- Peripheral Swelling: 3 people, 25.00%
- Parathyroid Disorder: 3 people, 25.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 3 people, 25.00%
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 3 people, 25.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acromegaly (body produces too much growth hormone, leading to excess growth of body tissues): 3 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 16.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 8.33%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 8.33%
- Cardiac Failure: 1 person, 8.33%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 8.33%
- Constipation: 1 person, 8.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Exforge and have Body height decreased?Check whether Body height decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Body height decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amlodipine besylate; valsartan:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Exforge:
- Exforge (12,515 reports)
Common Exforge side effects:
Browse all side effects of Exforge:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Body height decreased treatments and more:
- Body height decreased (12,895 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Body height decreased:
- Body height decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Body height decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Body height decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Body height decreased:
All the drugs that are associated with Body height decreased:
- Body height decreased (1,224 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Body height decreased:
All the conditions that are associated with Body height decreased:
- Body height decreased (913 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amlodipine besylate; valsartan (the active ingredients of Exforge) and Exforge (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Faslodex and Listless - 2 seconds ago
- Claforan and Haemothorax - 7 seconds ago
- Epidiolex and Unasyn drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Kadian and Rectal Haemorrhage - 45 seconds ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Doxylamine Succinate drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 57 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Gliclazide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ribavirin and Cyclophosphamide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Appetite - Decreased in Viorele, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Appetite Decreased in Viorele, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago