Fabrazyme and Cardiac stress test abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Cardiac stress test abnormal is found among people who take Fabrazyme, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Fabrazyme and have Cardiac stress test abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,065 people who have side effects when taking Fabrazyme from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,065 people reported to have side effects when taking Fabrazyme.
Among them, 7 people (0.08%) have Cardiac stress test abnormal.
What is Fabrazyme?
Fabrazyme has active ingredients of agalsidase beta. eHealthMe is studying from 9,081 Fabrazyme users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Cardiac stress test abnormal?
Cardiac stress test abnormal is found to be associated with 714 drugs and 332 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fabrazyme and Cardiac stress test abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Fabrazyme when people have Cardiac stress test abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Cardiac stress test abnormal when taking Fabrazyme *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Cardiac stress test abnormal when taking Fabrazyme *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Fabrazyme *:
- Allegra: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Cardiac stress test abnormal *:
- Rosacea (a skin condition that causes facial redness): 5 people, 71.43%
- Renal Cyst (kidney cyst): 5 people, 71.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 71.43%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 5 people, 71.43%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 28.57%
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 14.29%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 1 person, 14.29%
- Procedural Pain: 1 person, 14.29%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 14.29%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Fabry's Disease (build up of a particular type of fat, called globotriaosylceramide, in the body's cells): 7 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Fabrazyme and have Cardiac stress test abnormal?Check whether Cardiac stress test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Cardiac stress test abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of agalsidase beta:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Fabrazyme:
- Fabrazyme (9,081 reports)
Common Fabrazyme side effects:
- Chills (felling of cold): 589 reports
- Fever: 569 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 489 reports
- Pain: 477 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 460 reports
- Chest pain: 423 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 414 reports
Browse all side effects of Fabrazyme:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Cardiac stress test abnormal treatments and more:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal (1,120 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac stress test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal (714 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- High blood cholesterol: 116 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac stress test abnormal:
- Cardiac stress test abnormal (332 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on agalsidase beta (the active ingredients of Fabrazyme) and Fabrazyme (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Doxy-Sleep-Aid vs. Risperdal - 13 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Stress Cardiomyopathy - 19 seconds ago
- Dimetapp vs. Delsym - 32 seconds ago
- Meperidine Hydrochloride vs. Duragesic-75 - 47 seconds ago
- Duragesic-100 vs. Doxepin Hydrochloride - 48 seconds ago
- Ativan vs. Temazepam - a minute ago
- Sumatriptan Succinate and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Dutoprol vs. Cardura - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole and Anticholinergic Syndrome - a minute ago
- Biktarvy and Potassium Chloride drug interaction - a minute ago