Famciclovir and Faecaloma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Faecaloma is reported only by a few people who take Famciclovir.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Famciclovir and have Faecaloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,871 people who have side effects while taking Famciclovir from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,871 people reported to have side effects when taking Famciclovir.
Among them, 1 person (0.03%) has Faecaloma.
What is Famciclovir?
Famciclovir has active ingredients of famciclovir. It is often used in herpes zoster. eHealthMe is studying from 2,970 Famciclovir users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Faecaloma?
Faecaloma (hard mass of fecal matter) is found to be associated with 1,577 drugs and 1,013 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Famciclovir and Faecaloma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Faecaloma when taking Famciclovir *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Faecaloma when taking Famciclovir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Famciclovir *:
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Zovirax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Allegra: 1 person, 100.00%
- Augmentin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cephalexin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Denavir: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flonase: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Faecaloma *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 100.00%
- Overdose: 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle): 1 person, 100.00%
- Local Swelling (swelling at the site of some application of substance or injury): 1 person, 100.00%
- Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Injection Site Bruising: 1 person, 100.00%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 100.00%
- Itching: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ear Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Famciclovir and have Faecaloma?Check whether Faecaloma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Faecaloma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of famciclovir:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Famciclovir:
- Famciclovir (2,970 reports)
Common Famciclovir side effects:
Browse all side effects of Famciclovir:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Faecaloma treatments and more:
- Faecaloma (5,439 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Faecaloma:
- Faecaloma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Faecaloma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Faecaloma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Faecaloma:
All the drugs that are associated with Faecaloma:
- Faecaloma (1,577 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Faecaloma:
All the conditions that are associated with Faecaloma:
- Faecaloma (1,013 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on famciclovir (the active ingredients of Famciclovir) and Famciclovir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Senna and Budd-Chiari Syndrome - 2 seconds ago
- Senna and Hepatic Vein Obstruction (Budd-Chiari) - 2 seconds ago
- Arixtra and Multaq drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Vascular Skin Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Dopamine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Norfloxacin and Itching - 17 seconds ago
- Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate vs. Adderall 12.5 - 18 seconds ago
- Cefobid and Cefpodoxime Proxetil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Benign Pancreatic Neoplasm - 23 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Impaired Healing - 38 seconds ago