Will you have Physiologic ovarian cysts with Famvir - from FDA reports
Physiologic ovarian cysts is found among people who take Famvir, especially for people who are 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aredia, and have Breast cancer metastatic. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,632 people who have side effects when taking Famvir from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on famciclovir (the active ingredients of Famvir) and Famvir (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Physiologic ovarian cysts are also considered in the study.
What is Famvir?
Famvir has active ingredients of famciclovir. It is often used in herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex). (latest outcomes from Famvir 2,721 users)
What is Physiologic ovarian cysts?
Physiologic ovarian cysts has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 11,702 Physiologic ovarian cysts patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,632 people reported to have side effects when taking Famvir.
Among them, 28 people (1.06%) have Physiologic ovarian cysts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Famvir when people have Physiologic ovarian cysts *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Physiologic ovarian cysts when taking Famvir *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 3.7 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 22.22 %
- 40-49: 29.63 %
- 50-59: 40.74 %
- 60+: 3.7 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 7 people, 25.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 7 people, 25.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 21.43%
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 6 people, 21.43%
- Pain: 6 people, 21.43%
- Cough: 5 people, 17.86%
- Dry Mouth: 5 people, 17.86%
- Fever: 5 people, 17.86%
- Fungal Skin Infection: 5 people, 17.86%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 5 people, 17.86%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 14 people, 50.00%
- Aredia: 14 people, 50.00%
- Taxol: 13 people, 46.43%
- Synthroid: 13 people, 46.43%
- Ativan: 12 people, 42.86%
- Decadron: 12 people, 42.86%
- Diflucan: 11 people, 39.29%
- Lasix: 9 people, 32.14%
- Coumadin: 9 people, 32.14%
- Folic Acid: 8 people, 28.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 20 people, 71.43%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 20 people, 71.43%
- High Blood Pressure: 19 people, 67.86%
- Pain: 19 people, 67.86%
- Fungal Infection: 17 people, 60.71%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 17 people, 60.71%
- Weakness: 14 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 50.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 13 people, 46.43%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 13 people, 46.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Physiologic ovarian cysts while taking Famvir?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Physiologic ovarian cysts
- Subscribe to monitor Physiologic ovarian cysts in Famvir
- Subscribe to monitor Famvir
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Famvir and have Physiologic ovarian cysts
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Physiologic ovarian cystsPhysiologic ovarian cysts (1,335 drugs)
Could your condition cause Physiologic ovarian cystsPhysiologic ovarian cysts (871 conditions)
Famvir side effects
- Famvir side effects (2,635 reports)
Browse by age
Browse all side effects of Famvira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Famvir with similar drugs
- Famvir vs. Abreva
- Famvir vs. Acetaminophen
- Famvir vs. Acyclovir
- Famvir vs. Advil cold and sinus
- Famvir vs. Amoxicillin
- Famvir vs. Azithromycin
- Famvir vs. Dayquil
- Famvir vs. Diphenhydramine hydrochloride
- Famvir vs. L-lysine
- Famvir vs. Lysine
- Famvir vs. Lysine acetylsalicylate
- Famvir vs. Mucinex
- Famvir vs. Prometh w/ dextromethorphan
- Famvir vs. Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Famvir vs. Sudafed 12 hour
- Famvir vs. Tylenol
- Famvir vs. Valacyclovir
- Famvir vs. Valacyclovir hydrochloride
- Famvir vs. Valtrex
- Famvir vs. Zicam
- Famvir vs. Zovirax
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Flexeril? - now
- Will you have Weight with Flexeril? - now
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Flexeril? - now
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Flexeril? - now
- Will you have Over Weight with Flexeril? - now
- Will you have Bowel Incontinence with Ptsd? - 4 seconds ago
- Invokana and Glucosamine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Zantac 75 and Valerian drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Plasma Cell Myeloma? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Plasma Cell Myeloma? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Nortriptyline Hydrochloride - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.