Faslodex and Knee joint replacement - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Knee joint replacement is found among people who take Faslodex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Faslodex and have Knee joint replacement. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,604 people who have side effects when taking Faslodex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,604 people reported to have side effects when taking Faslodex.
Among them, 20 people (0.12%) have Knee joint replacement.
What is Faslodex?
Faslodex has active ingredients of fulvestrant. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. eHealthMe is studying from 16,715 Faslodex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Knee joint replacement?
Knee joint replacement is found to be associated with 1,737 drugs and 1,074 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Faslodex and Knee joint replacement reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Knee joint replacement when taking Faslodex *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Knee joint replacement when taking Faslodex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 31.58 %
- 60+: 68.42 %
Common drugs people take besides Faslodex *:
- Zometa: 17 people, 85.00%
- Aredia: 17 people, 85.00%
- Avelox: 14 people, 70.00%
- Zithromax: 13 people, 65.00%
- Lyrica: 13 people, 65.00%
- Levaquin: 13 people, 65.00%
- Femara: 11 people, 55.00%
- Xeloda: 10 people, 50.00%
- Kytril: 8 people, 40.00%
- Oxycontin: 8 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Knee joint replacement *:
- Pain: 17 people, 85.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 85.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 17 people, 85.00%
- Bone Disorder: 17 people, 85.00%
- Fall: 17 people, 85.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 14 people, 70.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 14 people, 70.00%
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 14 people, 70.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 14 people, 70.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 14 people, 70.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 9 people, 45.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Faslodex and have Knee joint replacement?Check whether Knee joint replacement is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Knee joint replacement and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fulvestrant:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Faslodex:
- Faslodex (16,715 reports)
Common Faslodex side effects:
Browse all side effects of Faslodex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Knee joint replacement treatments and more:
- Knee joint replacement (21,569 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Knee joint replacement in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Knee joint replacement in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Knee joint replacement:
All the drugs that are associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement (1,737 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Knee joint replacement:
All the conditions that are associated with Knee joint replacement:
- Knee joint replacement (1,074 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fulvestrant (the active ingredients of Faslodex) and Faslodex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acamprosate Calcium and Fatigue - now
- Milk Of Magnesia and Anhedonia - a second ago
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Ototoxicity - 13 seconds ago
- Finasteride and Ezetimibe drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Zopiclone and Arthropathy - 28 seconds ago
- Aneurysm and drugs of ingredients of famotidine - 34 seconds ago
- Bifidum and Cetirizine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Bicalutamide vs. Hytrin - 41 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Biopsy Breast Abnormal - 59 seconds ago
- Aredia and Cervical Polyp - a minute ago