Faslodex and Testicular abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Testicular abscess reported by people who take Faslodex yet. This review analyzes which people have Testicular abscess with Faslodex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Testicular abscess
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Testicular abscess in Faslodex
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Faslodex and Testicular abscess
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Faslodex has active ingredients of fulvestrant. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. (latest outcomes from Faslodex 6,275 users)
Testicular abscess (pus in testes) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, pain, inflammatory bowel disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 44 Testicular abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Testicular abscessTesticular abscess
Could your condition cause Testicular abscessTesticular abscess
Faslodex side effects
- Faslodex side effects (6,195 reports)
Browse all side effects of Faslodexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Faslodex and have Testicular Abscess
- Support group for people who have Testicular Abscess
- Support group for people who take Faslodex
- Will you have Gastric Ph Decreased with Keppra?
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Losartan Potassium?
- What to expect when you take Femcon Fe and have Chest Pain?
- Will you have Pancoast'S Tumour with Neurontin?
- Will you have Injury with Sumatriptan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Gastric Ph Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Losartan Potassium and have Hypothyroidism?
- Support group for people who take Neurontin and have Pancoast'S Tumour?
- Support group for people who take Sumatriptan and have Injury?
- Support group for people who take Hydrochlorothiazide and have Thrombocytopenia?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.