Faslodex and Testicular abscess - from FDA reports
There is no Testicular abscess reported by people who take Faslodex yet. This review analyzes which people have Testicular abscess with Faslodex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Testicular abscess while taking Faslodex?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Testicular abscess
- Subscribe to monitor Testicular abscess in Faslodex
You are not alone:
Faslodex has active ingredients of fulvestrant. It is often used in breast cancer metastatic. (latest outcomes from Faslodex 8,784 users)
Testicular abscess (pus in testes) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, inflammatory bowel disease (latest reports from 48 Testicular abscess patients).
Drugs that are associated with Testicular abscessTesticular abscess
Could your condition cause Testicular abscessTesticular abscess
Faslodex side effects
- Faslodex side effects (8,704 reports)
Browse all side effects of Faslodexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cognitive Disorder with Artane? - now
- Will you have Rubulavirus Test Positive with Vitamin D? - now
- Will you have Seizure Disorder with Gaviscon? - a second ago
- Will you have Epilepsy with Gaviscon? - a second ago
- Fragmin and Augmentin drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tri-sprintec, Topiramate, Phentermine, Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Metformin, Lamictal Xr - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Telmisartan for a 29 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Doxycycline - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Spiriva - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.