Felbamate and Hypersensitivity - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hypersensitivity is reported only by a few people who take Felbamate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Felbamate and have Hypersensitivity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 947 people who have side effects while taking Felbamate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
947 people reported to have side effects when taking Felbamate.
Among them, 4 people (0.42%) have Hypersensitivity.
What is Felbamate?
Felbamate has active ingredients of felbamate. eHealthMe is studying from 952 Felbamate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hypersensitivity?
Hypersensitivity is found to be associated with 3,181 drugs and 2,835 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Felbamate and Hypersensitivity reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hypersensitivity when taking Felbamate *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Hypersensitivity when taking Felbamate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Felbamate *:
- Keppra: 3 people, 75.00%
- Afinitor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vancomycin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Tegretol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 25.00%
- Probiotic: 1 person, 25.00%
- Onfi: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depakote: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hypersensitivity *:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 50.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 50.00%
- Asthma: 2 people, 50.00%
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye): 2 people, 50.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 50.00%
- Drug Level Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 50.00%
- Furuncle (infection of the hair follicle): 2 people, 50.00%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 2 people, 50.00%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 2 people, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Astrocytoma, Low Grade (low grade tumour of the brain that originate in a particular kind of glial-cells): 2 people, 50.00%
- Tuberous Sclerosis (a rare genetic disease that causes benign tumours to grow in the brain and other organs): 1 person, 25.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Felbamate and have Hypersensitivity?Check whether Hypersensitivity is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hypersensitivity and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of felbamate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Felbamate:
- Felbamate (952 reports)
Common Felbamate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Felbamate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hypersensitivity treatments and more:
- Hypersensitivity (238,041 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypersensitivity in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypersensitivity in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Enbrel: 13,291 reports
- Methotrexate: 12,945 reports
- Prednisone: 12,636 reports
- Humira: 11,185 reports
- Orencia: 8,175 reports
- Actemra: 8,085 reports
- Adapalene: 7,698 reports
- Remicade: 7,695 reports
- Arava: 6,319 reports
- Cimzia: 6,285 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity (3,181 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 17,389 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 8,176 reports
- Asthma: 6,520 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,656 reports
- Psoriasis: 4,121 reports
- Pain: 3,964 reports
- Acne: 3,557 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hypersensitivity:
- Hypersensitivity (2,835 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on felbamate (the active ingredients of Felbamate) and Felbamate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Micardis Hct vs. Atacand - now
- Micardis Hct vs. Verelan Pm - now
- Actiq vs. Indocin - 3 seconds ago
- Benicar vs. Twynsta - 17 seconds ago
- Deformity and moderna covid vaccine - 27 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone vs. Guanidine Hydrochloride - 37 seconds ago
- Mobic vs. Butrans - 39 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole vs. Plavix - 41 seconds ago
- Extavia vs. Vitamin D - 45 seconds ago
- Darvon vs. Codeine Sulfate - a minute ago