Feldene and Aortic aneurysm - from FDA reports
Aortic aneurysm is found among people who take Feldene, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Plavix, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Aortic aneurysm with Feldene. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,318 people who have side effects when taking Feldene from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
3,318 people reported to have side effects when taking Feldene.
Among them, 16 people (0.48%) have Aortic aneurysm
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aortic aneurysm when taking Feldene *:
- female: 6.67 %
- male: 93.33 %
Age of people who have Aortic aneurysm when taking Feldene *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 92.31 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (13 people, 81.25%)
- Stable Angina (12 people, 75.00%)
- Depression (12 people, 75.00%)
- Arrhythmias (12 people, 75.00%)
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis (1 person, 6.25%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (14 people, 87.50%)
- Plavix (14 people, 87.50%)
- Oxycontin (13 people, 81.25%)
- Lisinopril (13 people, 81.25%)
- Lasix (13 people, 81.25%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (14 people, 87.50%)
- Depression (14 people, 87.50%)
- Cataract (14 people, 87.50%)
- Back Pain (14 people, 87.50%)
- Arthropathy (14 people, 87.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Aortic aneurysm when taking Feldene?
- Check symptoms - is aortic aneurysm caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAortic aneurysm and drugs with ingredients of piroxicam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAortic aneurysm and Feldene from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Feldene has active ingredients of piroxicam. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Feldene 3,379 users)
Aortic aneurysm (enlargement of an aortic artery caused by a weakening of the artery wall) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 5,707 Aortic aneurysm patients).
Browse all side effects of Feldenea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Aortic aneurysmAortic aneurysm
Could your condition cause Aortic aneurysmAortic aneurysm
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi there. I have had systemic scleroderma for nearly 20 years. Last week, I was diagnosed with an aortic aneurysm and atherosclerosis. I am only 55 coming down with something that usually occurs in the over 65 set. I have been searching for any information regarding the effects of my ...
Yes,Im very worried about this and I was on prednisone for 2 years for PMR,I don't remember the starting dosage. I'm 67 semi retired nurse and I'd like too hear your thoughts,experiences,etc.Thanks much appreciated.