Who have Low back pain with Felodipine - from FDA reports
There is no Low back pain reported by people who take Felodipine yet. This review analyzes which people have Low back pain with Felodipine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Low back pain while taking Felodipine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Low back pain
- Subscribe to monitor Low back pain in Felodipine
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Felodipine and have Low back pain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Felodipine has active ingredients of felodipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Felodipine 10,517 users)
Low Back Pain
Low back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 6,007 Low back pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Low back painLow back pain
Could your condition cause Low back painLow back pain
Felodipine side effects
- Felodipine side effects (10,187 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Felodipinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Felodipine to similar drugs:
- Felodipine vs Accupril
- Felodipine vs Adalat
- Felodipine vs Aldactone
- Felodipine vs Amlodipine besylate; benazepril hydrochloride
- Felodipine vs Atacand
- Felodipine vs Avalide
- Felodipine vs Cardura
- Felodipine vs Cardura xl
- Felodipine vs Clonazepam
- Felodipine vs Diovan
- Felodipine vs Dyazide
- Felodipine vs Edarbyclor
- Felodipine vs Exforge
- Felodipine vs Exforge hct
- Felodipine vs Fenofibrate
- Felodipine vs Hydralazine and hydrochlorthiazide
- Felodipine vs Methyldopa
- Felodipine vs Micardis hct
- Felodipine vs Nadolol and bendroflumethiazide
- Felodipine vs Nicardipine hydrochloride
- Felodipine vs Olmesartan medoxomil
- Felodipine vs Quinapril hydrochloride and hydrochlorothiazide
- Felodipine vs Sular
- Felodipine vs Tarka
- Felodipine vs Tekturna hct
- Felodipine vs Tenormin
- Felodipine vs Trandate
- Felodipine vs Tricor
- Felodipine vs Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide
- Felodipine vs Valsartan; hydrochlorothiazide
- Felodipine vs Vasotec
- Felodipine vs Zocor
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Kapidex? - now
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Kapidex? - now
- Will you have Emesis with Kapidex? - now
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Kapidex? - now
- Will you have Pericarditis Fungal with Prolia? - a second ago
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Mucomyst? - a second ago
- Will you have Hyperglycaemia with Mucomyst? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Transposition with Wigrettes? - a second ago
- Will you have High Blood Glucose Level with Mucomyst? - a second ago
- Will you have Ageusia with Nail Candida? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.